• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Best and Worst National Champs jerseys

Page 51 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
VanBsr said:
12540728_1008715709175161_712334350525378109_n.jpg
Panasonic Sportlife :cool:

Bye Bye Bicycle said:

EBH says he has complained about the design.

"It´s a bit like last year. The flag´s a bit small, so let´s hope we can fix it. I am not sure it is going to happen. We´ve had a discussion.

- So you´ve brought this up with the team?

Yes, I brought it up. But there is something about the champion shirts should have the same design on the team. I was hoping for a larger flag, but I don´t know the outcome yet."
http://www.tv2.no/sport/7989843/

I just really don't get it. I would think that having the champion of anything would be better exposure.
anyone watching cycling would know that it is a champs kit, and not the corporate id of the business.

plus all good corporate id should have a mono version for these purposes.

Dimension Data can piss off. It really should be impossible to screw up the Norwegian champions' jersey as much as has been done recently. Sky weirdly had that one year of doing a bad jersey like that, when every other year they did a classy Norwegian jersey, then they corrected it and did a good one, then since then it's been downhill ever since, and I can't really see it getting much worse than this new one.

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
Re:

Libertine Seguros said:
Dimension Data can piss off. It really should be impossible to screw up the Norwegian champions' jersey as much as has been done recently. Sky weirdly had that one year of doing a bad jersey like that, when every other year they did a classy Norwegian jersey, then they corrected it and did a good one, then since then it's been downhill ever since, and I can't really see it getting much worse than this new one.

No kidding, how difficult is to do one of these

thor_hushovd_aout_2010.jpg

Thor_Hushovd_12231644x3-933x700.png

or this ... even the hog is jealous of the jersey :D

2-format43.jpg

Re: Re:

Jancouver said:
Libertine Seguros said:

No kidding, how difficult is to do one of these

thor_hushovd_aout_2010.jpg
Take this, switch the Cervelo logo in the centre for Dimension Data. Done, how hard is that :confused:. They don't even need to change any of the secondary sponsors FFS!

EBH has every right to be annoyed. The UCI needs to start stepping in IMO.

Re:

observer said:
I just really don't get it. I would think that having the champion of anything would be better exposure.
anyone watching cycling would know that it is a champs kit, and not the corporate id of the business.

plus all good corporate id should have a mono version for these purposes.

I don't get it either. In addition to getting the team more attention, you would think that teams wouldn't want to upset fans, and it seems like these terrible half-done national jerseys seem to upset plenty of fans (at least judging by the response of people on forums, which although a minority, still represents some of the fanbase). Either they are completely unaware of the negative response to them, or they don't care at all, and I don't know which one is worse. There, I feel better after that half-rant :D

Edit: I'll also actually contribute to the thread, busche's new american jersey, not as nice as the trek version IMO, but still not bad:
u3bym51.jpg

TRENDING THREADS