Best and Worst National Champs jerseys

Dec 27, 2010
6,013
0
0
Inspired by Libertine's post on another thread.

A few to start us off.


BEST


Purito Rodriguez, Spain


Sergei Ivanov, Russia


Dean Downing, GB (Crit champ)


Fillippo Pozzato, Italia
 
Dec 27, 2010
6,013
0
0
WORST


Alejandro Valverde, Spain


Frank Schleck, Luxembourg


JJ Rojas, Spain


Fabian Cancellara, Switzerland
 
Aug 16, 2011
9,595
0
0
best, belgian champ jersey is always good

Robbie Hunters South African national champ jersey


Worst
 
Jan 11, 2010
12,243
0
0
will10 said:
BEST


Dean Downing, GB (Crit champ)
You serious? The English champs jersey is terrible, if only because the print has nothing to do with England.

Hey, it's pretty cool that Holland and Luxembourg have the same flag, let's use it as well!
 
Havetts said:
Best: Koos Moerenhout in the Dutch jersey

:D LOL! I remember how much fail it was when I saw it... luckily for RaboFail they managed to get the real one quickly afterwards :eek:

EDIT: über fail @ me... thought it was the picture of the fail one #shameonme
 
Jan 27, 2011
3,289
0
0
Netserk said:
:D LOL! I remember how much fail it was when I saw it... luckily for RaboFail they managed to get the real one short afterwards :eek:
Yea.. that one isnt the best and real version, but too lazy to get the real one :eek: :p
 
theyoungest said:
You serious? The English champs jersey is terrible, if only because the print has nothing to do with England.
Lol, you just annoyed a whole bunch of Scots and Welsh! If they did separate champs' jerseys for England, Scotland and Wales the jerseys would probably ALL be way better than the British one though.

I agree with Pisti, Movistar and Leopard/Radioshack 2012 are making some of the absolute worst national champs jerseys known to man.

Some of my recent favourites:

(awww)




(I can't stand Cabreira, but that is one sweet kit)

 
Jul 30, 2009
1,503
0
0
theyoungest said:
You serious? The English champs jersey is terrible, if only because the print has nothing to do with England.

Hey, it's pretty cool that Holland and Luxembourg have the same flag, let's use it as well!
Agreed. (although its British Champ, not English);)

Its time there was a re-think as the jersey really has no British identity whatsoever. Although historically, our track and field athletes etc have worn the same jersey (no idea why).
 
Mar 4, 2012
684
0
0
Andy99 said:
Agreed. (although its British Champ, not English);)

Its time there was a re-think as the jersey really has no British identity whatsoever. Although historically, our track and field athletes etc have worn the same jersey (no idea why).
When I mentioned it many people said that it has a strong history in British sports etc. That might be true, but they should improve it somehow. Maybe not make the lines horizontal. At least the Aussie jersey doesn't look like a different country's flag... (or maybe Brazil?! still...).

EDIT: This is one of the best I think. They did a terrible job of it afterwards at Leopard/RSNT...
 
Cancellator said:
When I mentioned it many people said that it has a strong history in British sports etc. That might be true, but they should improve it somehow. Maybe not make the lines horizontal. At least the Aussie jersey doesn't look like a different country's flag... (or maybe Brazil?! still...).

EDIT: This is one of the best I think. They did a terrible job of it afterwards at Leopard/RSNT...
Yeh I wanted to post Andy in the Lux jersey.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS