• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Best and Worst National Champs jerseys

Page 85 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
2_0497810_1_thumb2.jpg

Dillier's look pretty good, but of course the Swiss jersey is one you'd have to make an extra effort to mess up.

E4ZnRYLXEAMeSmU

Don't think they've actually made it yet. Probably just photoshopped the design onto an existing photo.

I'd like to see it from the back. When one of your primary sponsors' colours are red and white, you would think they would be able to incorporate the logo into the flag, but the Swiss federation might not like that.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Colbrelli got a proper jersey, that is a pleasant surprise! The woman next to him is Alessia Piccolo, the CEO of Alé.
60d4452fb7690121f710eb32-big.jpg

60d44538b769013c84764512-big.jpg

He's wearing jeans with it, and purely based on that, I hope he won't win the green jersey. Tough luck, Sonny Boy.
But at least we now get to see the Italian tricolore properly again, though I don't think it's as pretty as some of past ones.
The red bottom half with the white stripe makes it look a bit like a Lotto jersey.

• Haha
He's wearing jeans with it, and purely based on that, I hope he won't win the green jersey. Tough luck, Sonny Boy.
But at least we now get to see the Italian tricolore properly again, though I don't think it's as pretty as some of past ones.
The red bottom half with the white stripe makes it look a bit like a Lotto jersey.
Who says he's wearing jeans? It could be old Carrera shorts?

I think those jeans are just photoshopped on

• Haha