• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Best and Worst National Champs jerseys

Page 87 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
title-1633810432.jpg

GOBIK have, by the looks of it, unfortunately destroyed Muzic's new NC kit by fitting it with black pockets. It might blend well with their regular kits, but not with hers, so I hope they change it. They will probably be covered by bib numbers anyway, but it just looks horrible in isolation.

BOaFl08.png

Me, back in November 2019 when she first signed:
Sweet, an FDJ-designed Dannebrog will almost certainly be amazing.
...and proven correct!

Though it is a travesty that it has taken two and a half years for us to get it, thanks to your country's geography's failure to adapt to its greatest rider.

I really appreciate the FDJ policy of not having sponsor names on the jerseys.
Does look good without a sponsor, although FdeJ is essentially run as a French National Team guaranteed sponsorship from FdeJ regardless of any ROI or race results it seems and Madiot confirmed as much so they have a lot of freedom over the sponsor it seems. Other teams simply wouldn't have any say to remove sponsors.

TRENDING THREADS