• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Best rider of this year (2012)?

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Best rider of the year?

• other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Boonen!

Milan-San Remo, Tour of Flanders, Paris-Roubaix, Liège-Bastogne-Liège, Tour de France, World Championship on the road, Tour of Lombardy: every cyclist dreams of victories in these races. Victories in other races would, I suspect, with pleasure exchanged for a victory in one of these historic cycling events. All this races have a long and famous history. Who won at least four of these races? Not more than 42 cyclists!

Tom Boonen won in 2012 two of those races. He was the only one.

Fietsvarianten said:
Milan-San Remo, Tour of Flanders, Paris-Roubaix, Liège-Bastogne-Liège, Tour de France, World Championship on the road, Tour of Lombardy: every cyclist dreams of victories in these contests. Victories in other contests would, I suspect, with pleasure exchanged for a victory in one of these historic cycling events. All this contests have a long and famous history. Who won at least four of these contests? Not more than 42 cyclists!

Yes impressive, but did he win these 4 races in 2012?

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
jens_attacks said:
i mean on the cyclingnews site poll. i don't remember vino to be there as a choice.

of course wiggo was the best rider but when i see vino, i vote vino.it's magic
Ha Ha! - the Vino magic! :D

TRENDING THREADS