• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Better GT rider in their primes: Evans vs Nibali

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Better GT rider: Evans vs nibali

• Vincenzo Nibali

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
May 2, 2010
Visit site
Netserk said:
You do recognize most of the climbs, no?

Not a single of Evans' performances are near Hautacam, Risoul and Belles Filles of Nibali.

I'm actually surprised that Rasmussen & Contador's numbers in 2007 were lower than Nibali's this year.

To answer the poll: Nibali.

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
thrawn said:
I'm actually surprised that Rasmussen & Contador's numbers in 2007 were lower than Nibali's this year.

To answer the poll: Nibali.

Sprinting like possessed and then stopping and sprinting again does not help the average time. One of the reasons why Evans managed to limit his losses.

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Eshnar said:
It's actually even funnier that you yesterday seemed convinced that AC would have crushed Nibali.
But yes, better not get into Vino's letter territory.

Contador's w/kg in the Vuelta proved that.

But for Nibali "I'm clean because my dad told me to not come back home if I doped" those numbers are hilarious. :eek:

Netserk said:
His Farrapona numbers were better than the record on PdBF. Now compare those two profiles and tell me which one was easiest.
You should compare the whole race, not just the stage. And the way it was raced. Being pulled by Froome sure gets you better numbers than being pulled by Fuglsang.

edit: btw, we're OT here.

TRENDING THREADS