• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

BGTPC - Big Grand Tour Prediction Competition 2011

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
online-rider said:
Cheers it is simple now that you've expalined it to me. Now i'm just going to sit back with a bottle of water and think about my selections :)

Yeah.

"Expalined" sounds quiet funny, if you know Sarah Palin. :D

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Timmy-loves-Rabo said:
am i the only one to predict? :D
I really rushed it, truth be told I wasn't going to enter, but you put the effort in to start it, so yeah I stopped being lazy :D

So, I guess we just leave it then and try again at the Tour.
Makes no sense with only 5 people entered and just 2 predictions in. :D

Good prediciton btw, and flawless. You seem to be a genius. ;)

Sorry if it cost you precious time !

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Tuarts said:
This started on the wrong week for me Cobblestoned, sorry.

And was little bit late and perhaps 1 game too much. :D
Was hard to keep the overview and manage ALL the games.

I had my doubts but put it online anyway.
I announced the game after Foxxi put his up, and just waited little bit. Then there came another game.....
I thought, ok, lets wait till the new game has settled in the heads and then put it online.

We'll try at the Tour again. I am not frustrated or something, because I expected it like that somehow.

At least I can enjoy the Giro now 100%, and even have more time to ride and enjoy nice weather - instead of doing all that work. :D

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
So, I now start way earlier with announcement. :D

Someone interested in a warm up run for Le Tour ?
We could do a testrun at Criterium Dauphine or Tour de Suisse, so after that everyone should have understood how that game works and be prepared for LeTour.

You decide. I will then prepare the game for DL or TdS. Or both. I don't care.