• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Big George testified he and lance supplied each other with EPO

Page 22 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Glenn_Wilson said:
what part is drivel? :D

The lines are blurrrrrred out here! :eek:

Drivel is in the eye of the beholder. For those of you weaned on D&D, this is the beholder.

EyeOfFlameBeholder.jpg

Crap, now I'm spewing drivel. It's contagious.

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Velodude said:
The forum would have laughed at you considering he only finished one tour (in 36th place) and after his only stage win he withdrew the next day after his team had to drag the exhausted LA out of bed to get to the start.

They would have laughed at me boo hoo:(
But who is laughing now?
Who was right?
Right x Seven.
OneTwoThreeFourFiveSixSeven.
That is a lot of rightness:)

The next Greg LeMond.
WonderBoy.
Texas Tornado.
Right Right Right.

Sep 5, 2009
Visit site
Polish said:
They would have laughed at me boo hoo:(
But who is laughing now?Who was right?
Right x Seven.
OneTwoThreeFourFiveSixSeven.
That is a lot of rightness:)

The next Greg LeMond.
WonderBoy.
Texas Tornado.
Right Right Right.

Who is laughing now?

Certainly not LA and his fellow directors and shareholders of Tailwind Sports who have not been provided by the Feds with immunity from prosecution.

I should not be responding to your continuing and recycled drivel. I suspect you have more than a double digit IQ and are in it for a hoot.

But consider those less fortunate than yourself who are cerebrally challenged and want to believe that there is a factual basis to your drivel :)

A

Anonymous

Polish said:
"We can share the women, we can share the wine.
We can share what we got of yours,
'cause we done shared all of mine"

Yes, Lance was FAT pre-cancer compared to post-cancer.
Some say that led to his transformation - but that is plain silly.
The Mental Transformation was at least as important as the Physical imo.
Took mental and will power to keep the weight off. Weighing food etc.
And of course the physical and mental transformation were themselves only part of the story...

George was a stellar classics rider early on too.
And yes, George used Dr Ferrarri and shared EPO with Lance.
Shared like a band of brothers. Shared like BFFs.
Although evidence seems to show Dr Ferrarri backed off a bit with Lance post cancer. Not so sure about George.

Of course, Lance was pegged as a GT winner early on - so it is understandable why their careers varied so much even though the programs and their teams were so similiar.

But both Lance and George were and still are so tough.
Lance has the most TdF starts for a multiple Tour Winner.
George has the most starts for the TdF period.
Healthy as horses those two. Long careers.
Some research should be done to understand why?
I know what Oxford Professor Julian Savulescu would argue...

How dare you sully Jack Straw with a uniballed fraud!!! You have crossed the line sir, CROSSED THE LINE!!! I UNLEASH CAPS LOCK ON YOU!!!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRENDING THREADS