• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Biggest Annoyances?

Jun 22, 2022
Visit site
What are your biggest annoyances with cycling in terms of gear? Mine would be going to the shop for a cleat fitting. Takes too much time and feels like something I should be able to do at home. Anyone agree?

Mine is that there are no clear clothing standards.. The weight of the material used for shorts is way too often paper thin or becomes paper thin after very very little use and washing.. Think that the price point and quality ratio for bike clothing is ridiculous.. And because of the China component.. If you like some shorts.. or shoes buy more in a year..18 months.. New purchase is completely different in every way and usually for the worse

Another one for the fookin "empire" of shitmano, can't stand them anymore... They can't print this on their fookin boxes...

Picture1.png

TRENDING THREADS