• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Bill Cosby

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
hrotha said:
Obviously not, since he's claiming 90% of those accused are innocent, that only violent rape with penetration is actual rape, and that any woman who needs some time to build up the sheer courage necessary to report a rape is obviously a gold digger.

And the owner of the final truth spoke again. :rolleyes:
So enlighten me: What is rape for you? Did I rape the street today or not, by the mere act of crossing and looking at it?

And the 90% I give you (will search for the links tomorrow, not at night). I said AFAIR. Maybe it´s less. But 7.3 % (wrong accusations) is without a doubt to low...

But hey, AFAIR, Albasini is a Nazi/Racist in your eyes (remember the summer discusions?). You seem to love a world where... well, leave that, leads to nothing. Just absurd, some of your posts.

P.S.: Don´t twist my words. I said gold diggers among others.

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
And the owner of the final truth spoke again. :rolleyes:
So enlighten me: What is rape for you? Did I rape the street today or not, by the mere act of crossing and looking at it?

And the 90% I give you (will search for the links tomorrow, not at night). I said AFAIR. Maybe it´s less. But 7.3 % (wrong accusations) is without a doubt to low...

But hey, AFIAIR, Albasini is a Nazi (remember the summer discusions?). You seem to love a world where... well, leave that, leads to nothing. Just absurd, some of your posts.

That's a ridiculous analogy and you, surely, must know it.

Rather disgusting actually. Dominating an inanimate object with your gaze has nothing to do with dominating another human being in the most base way against their will.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
RetroActive said:
That's a ridiculous analogy and you, surely, must know it.

Rather disgusting actually. Dominating an inanimate object with your gaze has nothing to do with dominating another human being in the most base way against their will.

OFC it´s ridiculous.
But hey, I just did the same what hrotha did: Being ridiculous... I mean really, what is un-violent rape? "Hey babe, we make some love tonight, very very soft, without touching"? She: "No, no, we make love, but you stand one corner, and I the other. Then I say no". There you have it. Rape at western definition. Absurd. Really I don´t get it what he means. And I bet he will not come up with an explanation of his definition, simply because there is none...

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
OFC it´s ridiculous.
But hey, I just did the same what hrotha did: Being ridiculous... I mean really, what is un-violent rape? "Hey babe, we make some love tonight, very very soft, without touching"? She: "No, no, we make love, but you stand one corner, and I the other. Then I say no". There you have it. Rape at western definition. Absurd. Really I don´t get it what he means. And I bet he will not come up with an explanation of his definition, simply because there is none...

I think I just defined it: dominating another human being in the most base way against their will.

I don't know the official definition and I really don't care. ...and yes, false accusations happen - it's as (or more) messy as anything else could ever be about being human - it's base after all. Mix in ulterior motives and you have a toxic brew all the way around.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
RetroActive said:
I think I just defined it: dominating another human being in the most base way against their will.

I don't know the official definition and I really don't care. ...and yes, false accusations happen - it's as (or more) messy as anything else could ever be about being human - it's base after all. Mix in ulterior motives and you have a toxic brew all the way around.

Would you like to be on the wrong side of the 50% I just mentioned/linked? No doubt, you would not like to be.

As hard as it is for the truly raped woman: The only way to catch the wrong accusers is that those really raped report instantly. There is no other way. It´s not the fault of the raped woman, It´s the fault of those evil woman who are on war-path with ex-lovers/husbands/one-night-stands...

And sorry, I don´t get you definition.
Dominating someone else in most base way happens every day, countless times: Bosses ask their underpaid workers doing most disgusting work. People cleaning toilets. Enslaved children building streets in India. Workers breath chemical dirt in all kinds of mines for the wealth of the owners. Soldiers shooting innocents in the name of "freedom & democracy"... The list is endless. But that´s not rape. Those are crimes against mankind.

FoxxyBrown1111 said:
Dominating someone else in most base way happens every day, countless times: Bosses ask their underpaid workers doing most disgusting work. People cleaning toilets. Enslaved children building streets in India. Workers breath chemical dirt in all kinds of mines for the wealth of the owners. Soldiers shooting innocents in the name of "freedom & democracy"... The list is endless. But that´s not rape. Those are crimes against mankind.

So rape only happens to women? Is that a greater or lesser offense against mankind than child labor? What if police or soldiers rape a male prisoner? And steal their money? Is that then rape and a crime against mankind? Or something else?

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
Would you like to be on the wrong side of the 50% I just mentioned/linked? No doubt, you would not like to be.

As hard as it is for the truly raped woman: The only way to catch the wrong accusers is that those really raped report instantly. There is no other way. It´s not the fault of the raped woman, It´s the fault of those evil woman who are on war-path with ex-lovers/husbands/one-night-stands...

The base I was referring to was the sexuality of humanity - the urge to merge. I think you knew that though, we're talking about rape after all - not construction works or whatever else. Yes, Humanities' inhumanity knows no bounds - we've demonstrated that beyond measure to this day.

Did Bill Cosby rape these women? I don't know. Nothing's shocking. Sounds probable, and cowardly - same as Jian Ghomeshi. I'm not ready to string them up yet though, we'll see.

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
aphronesis said:
So rape only happens to women? Is that a greater or lesser offense against mankind than child labor? What if police or soldiers rape a male prisoner? And steal their money? Is that then rape and a crime against mankind? Or something else?

Not to mention children but that's a kettle of fish beyond the pale.:rolleyes:

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
aphronesis said:

:confused::confused::confused:

OFC rape against men happen. Did I ever say otherwise (it happens more often than the MSM reader would ever imagine)? What you wanna say with your post?

I simply asked for hrothas definition of non violent rape. No more, no less. And I bet with you, I will wait for his answer forever, because such thing is not exsisting...

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
aphronesis said:
Yep, that has it's own names. But they're not crimes against mankind either. Just its sense of (intended) decency.

I'd guess that'll be about pushing up against the topical limits for the thread.

Oh, it's indecent - let's make no bones about it. Doesn't stop it from happening though.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
RetroActive said:
The base I was referring to was the sexuality of humanity - the urge to merge. I think you knew that though, we're talking about rape after all - not construction works or whatever else.

Yes I thought it was about rape... until you started to mix it with base things against wills. I didn´t came up with it.

My (and most of law people and people with common sense like you I guess :)) definition is clear: Forceful penetration against will. Nothing else. No un-violent looking hard, no talk, no slap on the behind (hey watch some 80s Baseball. Players slapped each others behind after every Homerun, litterally. Turn to youtube. Looked gay, but hey, may a old Baseball tradition. But I never heard Steve Sax or Ryne Sandberg complaining of gay rape after hitting one out of the park. ;))

FoxxyBrown1111 said:

OFC rape against men happen. Did I ever say otherwise (more often than the MSM reader would imagine)? What you wanna say with your post?

I simply asked for hrothas definition of non violent rape. No more, no less. And I bet with you, I will wait for his answer forever, because such thing is not exsisting...

You said rape was different than crimes against mankind. So rape of men is not a crime against mankind? Is it just a personal offense?

You haven't asked me anything other than some rhetorical WTF's that I'm can't be bothered with. If you are asking me something serious then I'd ask you to stop gesticulating and hyperventilating and go back through the posts of mine that you've completely misunderstood and notice how your speed of the minute parsing of them produces responses from you that answer my own questions and mostly have you contradicting your rejection of them as you go along.

To take an easy one: the first case against Cosby was brought in 2005. That's pretty recent. Therefore, the fact that it sank like a stone has relevance to issues I raised in relation to 20, 30, 40 years ago. You can talk about now all you want, but most people talking about now are chattering like bobble dolls because they have zero interest or awareness of the patterns of behavior and society that led up to "NOW". Which makes their response to "now" about as useful as noticing the weather.

In some fairness, you may have visited this country a few decades and you have a better than average suspicion of the objectives of American foreign policy, but you have a minimal, at best, comprehension of the lived texture of life, social and political structures in the States today other than some heavy handed cliches and fuzzy memories.

I can answer a question for you and take a pretty reasonable stab at what Hrotha's would be--he'd no doubt want to amplify and clarify it--but aside from your usual mode of belligerant argumentation, I don't see that the mildly sexist and misogynist remarks you've already made on this subject would get us too far with that answer.

And I'd probably have to take three or four passes.

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:

OFC rape against men happen. Did I ever say otherwise (more often than the MSM reader would imagine)? What you wanna say with your post?

There's no such thing and you know it, the opposite is called consent. Most people understand the difference.

When this happens to anyone: dominating another human being in the most base way against their will.

It's violent and called rape.

RetroActive said:
There's no such thing and you know it, the opposite is called consent. Most people understand the difference.

When this happens to anyone: dominating another human being in the most base way against their will.

Curious how some people can identify all sorts of non-physical, yet violent political and economic exploitations, expropriations, coercions, etc, until they run up against sexuality.

Must be one of the creature comforts of having a solidly bourgeois public sphere and part of why that Freudo/Marxian French riff of the 60s and 70s never sat well in Germany.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
aphronesis said:

I NEVER EVER SAID RAPE IS NO CRIME AGAINST MANKIND. I said there is other kinds of things against will than rape. OK?

Let me talk like to a 5-year-old:
I said
a.) People got thrown into the mud after Cosby news hit. Only that those others have nothing in common with him. NOTHING!
b.) I asked for a un-violent rape definition. Got no answer.
c.) I claimed AFAIR from the begining 90% false rape accusations which destroys lives. Netserk came up with 7%. I later gave a link it´s around 50% demonstrably. IOW, the number of wrong accusations is higher. The rest you read and twist into my posts is your fault. Not mine.

End of the story. Tschüss!!!

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
RetroActive said:

No sorry, I don´t get it. That´s the fine art of English I lack. So no kidding here: Do I get you right: There is a kind of rape where the other person says yes, but means no? :confused:

That means DeNiro is a rapist? He uses his power of pockets full of money to meet a hooker. OFC she says yes, but means no, but does it anyway? Omg, then Hollyood, Football, Baseball, Eishockey, CEOs are 100% infested with serial rapists. You don´t mean that, do you???

FoxxyBrown1111 said:
I NEVER EVER SAID RAPE IS NO CRIME AGAINST MANKIND.
End of the story. Tschüss!!!

You said:

"Dominating someone else in most base way happens every day... The list is endless. But that´s not rape. Those are crimes against mankind."

Granted. I'm playing along with retro's definition and a specific use of base, oh, and probably inverting the terms of your argument, but I was mostly pushing on the gendered bias of your claims. Could be a language thing, but most people with working knowledge of German know it needn't be.

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
aphronesis said:
Curious how some people can identify all sorts of non-physical, yet violent political and economic exploitations, expropriations, coercions, etc, until they run up against sexuality.

Must be one of the creature comforts of having a solidly bourgeois public sphere and part of why that Freudo/Marxian French riff of the 60s and 70s never sat well in Germany.

lol, I don't know about any of that. Are you talking about the white rabbit?

It is curious though.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
aphronesis said:
never sat well in Germany.

Yo! Hit out against a whole country. You are not the first one. LA did it before, insulting the whole country of France. And your GWB wanted to boycott french fries. Lots of hate over there. Thanks god I never go back to this country... Spares me people like you!

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
No sorry, I don´t get it. That´s the fine art of English I lack. So no kidding here: Do I get you right: There is a kind of rape where the other person says yes, but means no? :confused:

That means DeNiro is a rapist? He uses his power of pockets full of money to meet a hooker. OFC she says yes, but means no, but does it anyway? Omg, then Hollyood, Football, Baseball, Eishockey, CEOs are 100% infested with serial rapists. You don´t mean that, do you???

For your own sake, if they say no - just stop.

C'mon man, if you don't understand the difference between consent (for whatever reasons) and force against will - are you in prison?

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
aphronesis said:
You said:

"Dominating someone else in most base way happens every day... The list is endless. But that´s not rape. Those are crimes against mankind."

Try reading in context. But I guess that´s not common in your country... OFC kids building streets in India as slaves are not raped in that crime against mankind. But hey, go nit-picking. At least I can articulate in English. Wonder what would happen if you had to discuss with me in fine art german. YOU WOULD LOOSE PHUCKING MISERABLY: Go away, you are a pain in the...

FoxxyBrown1111 said:
Yo! Hit out against a whole country. You are not the first one. LA did it before, insulting the whole country of France. And your GWB wanted to boycott french fries. Lots of hate over there. Thanks god I never go back to this country... Spares me people like you!

You're don't do well with nuance it seems. One, let's not have to drag up the countless posts you've made slamming this country--not that I care (let's note also that the best you can do is fall back on LA and GWB--as I said: heavy handed irrelevant cliches); two, it was rhetorical, three, I can name dozens (personally) and no doubt thousands of Germans with whom it sat well, but within the intellectual culture at large, it's an uneasy reception.

That's not hitting out. It's an observation. Of difference. You should try it sometime.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
RetroActive said:
For your own sake, if they say no - just stop.

C'mon man, if you don't understand the difference between consent (for whatever reasons) and force against will - are you in prison?

TBH, I never used the word consent before. I just had to look at the dictionary. It says something like: "agree, allow" = no rape.

OTOH, saying no, but the other person penetrates anyway, it´s a clear forceful act thus rape. I hope we are clear now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS