• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Bill Cosby

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
So what is it then? Softly intruted and caressed? :rolleyes:

Definition of rape by the truest sense in German: "Ver-GEWALT-tigung". Translation for GEWALT: V-I-O-L-E-N-C-E... clear now? Yes?... and now we go on with nit-picking, instead of discussing the real disturping issues like wrong accusations that lead to destroyed lives, yes? :eek:

No, he did not use violence, he drugged them. Is that so hard to understand?

A man forcing someone to give them a blowjob is not rape apparently. What the actual ****.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
A senseless discussion about grammar nuances of the english language. It´s becoming grotesque as Horners late career "heroics".

But let me get into it one last time, before some serious substantial posts like those from Merckxindex occur again... which are worth to debatte.

LaFlorecita said:
:confused:

Non-violent rape: having a person perform sexual acts against their will.

If that´s not violent, what is it then? If a man or woman say no, the other person can only "succeed" if using force = violence... right? No? Whatever...

LaFlorecita said:
No, he did not use violence, he drugged them. Is that so hard to understand?

And after drugging them he did not use force/violence to "enter". The woman was ready laying down in joy, correct? :rolleyes: Oh my, grotesque, this is Kindergarten... Could it be you just wanna distract from the real issues, thus making fun at definition of english words, because I spoke out of what the femi-nazis did to our society? Namely having big impacts on law changes, which make wrong accusations as easy as possible? Again, read the linked article...

LaFlorecita said:
A man forcing someone to give them a blowjob is not rape apparently. What the actual ****.

:confused: What you are trying to say??

A few things you're missing Foxxy makes me feel you haven't looked much into the specifics of Cosby and these accusations.

First if you look at the list of accusers, one wouldn't likely determine in any way they were all just gold digging groupies. I imagine that happened too, but some of these women are fairly well to do and successful on their own, and just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Next, while it hasn't come out yet that he brutalized these women within an inch of their lives, he was drugging them and forcing intercourse upon them, often physically, which is just heinous, and absolutely considered rape, without question.

Next, it's getting a lot of press not just because he's famous, but because he has for years vocally lectured black youth at large to be responsible, law abiding citizens, husbands, and fathers. When the reality all along is that he's been a total lying hypocrite, and very likely a serial rapist.

FoxxyBrown1111 said:
A senseless discussion about grammar nuances of the english language. It´s becoming grotesque as Horners late career "heroics".

But let me get into it one last time, before some serious substantial posts like those from Merckxindex occur again... which are worth to debatte.

If that´s not violent, what is it then? If a man or woman say no, the other person can only "succeed" if using force = violence... right? No? Whatever...

And after drugging them he did not use force/violence to "enter". The woman was ready laying down in joy, correct? :rolleyes: Oh my, grotesque, this is Kindergarten... Could it be you just wanna distract from the real issues, thus making fun at definition of english words, because I spoke out of what the femi-nazis did to our society? Namely having big impacts on law changes, which make wrong accusations as easy as possible? Again, read the linked article...

:confused: What you are trying to say??

Right. So it clearly is hard to understand for you. No problem.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Alpe d'Huez said:
A few things you're missing Foxxy makes me feel you haven't looked much into the specifics of Cosby and these accusations.

Don´t forget I said in my very first post "Cosby seems to be a a$$hole rapist". I thought it couldn´t be clearer than that. What disturped me was that the bandwagon got full speed with many names thrown into the dustbin in this thread alone. Imagine that goes on world wide in endless forums/essays/articles/blogs. Reputations are getting destroyed by the minute...

Alpe d'Huez said:
First if you look at the list of accusers, one wouldn't likely determine in any way they were all just gold digging groupies. I imagine that happened too, but some of these women are fairly well to do and successful on their own, and just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Again, I don´t dispute that. He seems very much guilty of serial rape.

Alpe d'Huez said:
Next, while it hasn't come out yet that he brutalized these women within an inch of their lives, he was drugging them and forcing intercourse upon them, often physically, which is just heinous, and absolutely considered rape, without question.

Absolutely agree. Violent sex acts = rape... Only that some people here don´t get it... There is no such thing like un-violent (for the nit-pickers let me include the word un-forced) rape. That´s the absurd discussion which begun with Hrothas post last night.

Alpe d'Huez said:
Next, it's getting a lot of press not just because he's famous, but because he has for years vocally lectured black youth at large to be responsible, law abiding citizens, husbands, and fathers. When the reality all along is that he's been a total lying hypocrite, and very likely a serial rapist.

You know my POV. Basically every rich person is a hypocrite, cheater and/or criminal... There is no doubt about that in my mind. And people fall for them again, and again...
See LA. Half year later all was forgotten, and another drug-cheat hailed (Horner). Einstein: "the dumbness of mankind is endless, but I am not sure about the universe". A genius. So true.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Right. So it clearly is hard to understand for you. No problem.

If I wrote you a sentence with ****, would you understand it? Surely not...
Please attack the post, not the poster. You shall know that with your 1 million posts. No?

FoxxyBrown1111 said:
If I wrote you a sentence with ****, would you understand it? Surely not...
Please attack the post, not the poster. You shall know that with your 1 million posts. No?

I think it's disgusting that you claim only forced penetration counts as rape. Forced blowjobs do not count as rape. And your sexist remarks about 50% of rape cases being instigated by women falsely accusing men of rape are equally disgusting. Don't have anything else to say about it.

RetroActive said:

the intentional use of physical force or power which either results in or has a high likelihood of resulting in injury

I'm sorry, I stand by my stance that force =/= violence.

I do however agree that there is no such thing as non-forced rape.

I do want to know why Foxxxxxy thinks forcing someone to perform a blowjob is not rape??

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Force does not equal violence.

Whatever you think in your parallel world... It´s ok with me... I am tired of discussing grammar nuances.
I know the geman definition of Ver-GEWALT(= violence)-igung. What you do in your country, I don´t give a...

LaFlorecita said:
I think it's disgusting that you claim only forced penetration counts as rape. Forced blowjobs do not count as rape. And your sexist remarks about 50% of rape cases being instigated by women falsely accusing men of rape are equally disgusting. Don't have anything else to say about it.

... but that one doesn´t go uncontested. I take that as a serious personal attack!

It was not me who said that (I was just the messenger), but reserchers who did some good work on ther issue, instead of being like you blabbing lies that femi-nazis lance into MSM press. I therefore ask mods to step in here! Send a warning to this Doper-Fangirl and delete this post full of lies by her. Thanks in advance.

@you: If you can´t discuss in a normal manner, stay away. Again: Attack the post, not the poster. It´s not my truth. It´s hard numbers investigated by researchers who did their job.

Finally: No one came up yet with a definition of un-forced/un-violent rape. Maybe feminazis like to have it that way. Thanks god we are not that far off reality yet.

It´s disgusting that you are allowed to post some bull like that, and getting away with it.

Never ever talk to me, or smut my name posting somewhere quotes of mine either being out of context or in a whole, without my consent.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
I do want to know why Foxxxxxy thinks forcing someone to perform a blowjob is not rape??

I never said this. I just asked how that works. Maybe I can´t fantasize enough to get it, or I am to conservative to know about real abnormal sex acts...

May I shall go to ACLU and ask them. They preach the abnormal being normal, and the majority of normals abnormal.

FoxxyBrown1111 said:
I never said this. I just asked how that works. Maybe I can´t fantasize enough to get it, or I am to conservative to know about real abnormal sex acts...

May I shall go to ACLU and ask them. They preach the abnormal being normal, and the majority of normals abnormal.

Foxxy, this may be obvious to you, but in English language discussions on this and other issues, Kraft, Macht and Gewalt translate differently (as in French, Italian, etc.) and refer to different aspects of capability to achieve certain ends.

So the result might be the same for the object--i.e. the person or thing subjected to a situation--but the methods employed might differ.

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
I'm sorry, I stand by my stance that force =/= violence.

I do however agree that there is no such thing as non-forced rape.

Well, you're standing quite alone in re-defining the english language.

the intentional use of physical force or power which either results in or has a high likelihood of resulting in injury

so is rape injury?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/injury

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
aphronesis said:
"in the realm of the social order mythic violence has become almost invisible"

Most of the rest of this paragraph could be put into the Ferguson discussion

http://anthropologicalmaterialism.hypotheses.org/1040

I'm still reading the link.

The bolded is what I find most intriguing about all these cases, all the people that strongly suspected, or knew, and remained silent. How many acts of silent complicity does it take for these things to go on for this long?

RetroActive said:
Well, you're standing quite alone in re-defining the english language.

so is rape injury?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/injury

Well, hrotha agrees with me. But that is not what this discussion is about. It got terribly side-tracked, let's get back on topic (Bill Cosby, NOT femi-nazis, only penetration counting as rape etc). Bad decision on my part to join. I should have let hrotha handle Foxxy's outbursts.

LaFlorecita said:
Well, hrotha agrees with me. But that is not what this discussion is about. It got terribly side-tracked, let's get back on topic (Bill Cosby, NOT femi-nazis, only penetration counting as rape etc). Bad decision on my part to join. I should have let hrotha handle Foxxy's outbursts.

I agree with you also. But there's a point to which all of these digressions play into what allowed Cosby to go on with what he did.

And determined his compulsion to do what he did.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:

What did you not got? Don´t smut my name.

For you again: I linked researched studies on wrong rape accusations, as Merckxindex did also. All you had to do was reading them, thus giving you the full picture, instead of the half-truths femi-nazis sprew all over our societies...

FYI: Hrotha had nothing to handle. There is no un-violent/un-forced rape. That´s why he couldn´t give a definition. I thought you got that at least when Retro spoke about it lately...

And I can´t resist: Now you shoot well over the line. Even implying that non penetration qualifies as rape. I pray for the men who ever might meet you. They are in constant danger of being accused of rape, even in un-touched meetings... Omg!

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:

It sounds like you're trying to make a subtle distinction that's lost on me. When I read "force does not equal violence" and "non-violent rape", I just don't see it - there's some sort of blur in the fog but ...

RetroActive said:
It sounds like you're trying to make a subtle distinction that's lost on me. When I read "force does not equal violence" and "non-violent rape", I just don't see it - there's some sort of blur in the fog but ...

Physical, non-physical, physical psychological, material, non-material, stated, unstated, implied, explicit, anonymous intimate, anonymous extimate, personal, objectified, desubjectified, objectified, instantiated, soul, body, identity, thingness, powerless, the surface of power's manifestation, or beliefs there in, or cultural limits......

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS