• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Blanco-Belkin

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Absolutely hate the Belkin kit design. I thought Blanco was bad enough, this is worse.

At least Rabo had a bit of pattern. The Belkin kit looks like it was designed by someone who didn't even bother to think.

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Taxus4a said:
It is not bad IMO, but I like green...

When Leopard trek people said the same, and later wasnt so bad.

I never liked the Leopard Trek design, even now the Radioshack design isn't a lot better, but at least there are more sponsor names on the jersey and it looked busier. If you have only one sponsor, at least spend some money designing the pattern, or playing around with the colours. Green is Belkin's colour, then just black and white? Horrible.

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
TheEnoculator said:
I never liked the Leopard Trek design, even now the Radioshack design isn't a lot better, but at least there are more sponsor names on the jersey and it looked busier. If you have only one sponsor, at least spend some money designing the pattern, or playing around with the colours. Green is Belkin's colour, then just black and white? Horrible.
black and white are also part of their color scheme

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
classicomano said:
Tadaaa

2lsvgax.jpg

Better than I expected.

My eyes!!!!!

Looks boring, rushed, and the overall design has just been done a million times already.

Pippo_San said:
This must be the EPITOME of fail.

How about this news on the official website (which is ugly and unusable as hell): http://www.blancoprocyclingteam.com/teamnews/disappointment-dominates-957

DISAPPOINTMENT DOMINATES.

#RIDETHEFAIL

Hi Pippo, thank you, I will not surf their site if you say it is so ugly and unusable :rolleyes: ....
thank you for your hate. the more I read you, the more I support them

ps. Gerard Vroomen noticed that news before you, earlier this afternoon, but at least he was funny, and supported Belkin for coming into the sport

pastronef said:
Hi Pippo, thank you, I will not surf their site if you say it is so ugly and unusable :rolleyes: ....

ps. Gerard Vroomen noticed that news before you, earlier this afternoon, but at least he was funny, and supported Belkin for coming into the sport
Just put him on ignore. He was raped as a child by Erik Dekker.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I like the jersey, too much black again as a lot of teams but I like the green and the fond of "BELKIN"... looks kind of "retro" to me! Very simple, yet stylish

pastronef said:

You don't understand, it's not hate. It's more like they fail almost everytime so badly considering all the hype & the Dutch mafia support that you end up feeling for them :D

Even their PR fail so badly that its beyond pathetic...I dare say it's kinda cute :rolleyes:

TRENDING THREADS