• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Body Building, Were To Begin?

Jun 29, 2009
www.1weddingsource.com
Hello all, I'm fairly new to the forum I did make my account a while ago but forgot the credentials.

Either way I've been seriously considering taking some steps to gain weight and develop profound muscles and all round definition on my body.

I'm pretty puny at the moment and I weigh in at 129lbs and I am 5ft 6inches tall, I would if possible like to develop muscle and reach my target of around 140 - 142lbs in weight. My main concern at the moment is where to begin, obviously a decent routine is important but I feel confident to an extent that I can find myself a decent routine to follow and stick with. (I currently go to the gym 3 times a week, but I would more than happily extend my workout time if it will help me to attain my goals.)

The area in which I'm thoroughly confused upon is nutrition; what to eat? And when to eat it? And how much must I eat?
Any information and were to begin would be much appreciated, also if anyone knows of any websites that produce a weekly eating plan free of charge I would be really grateful if you'd let me know of them.

p.s. As a side note, I'm currently lifting 15kg on the bench press and 7.5kg dumbell weights. Which is puny (I know)
So if you have any advice is seeing how I could increase what I'm lifting with relative ease, then please let me know.

Not asking for a lot am I?

Thanks
Jason
dp_health_rh_08_p.jpg

TRENDING THREADS