• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
BroDeal said:
Still trolling as mountainrman.

i think banning trolls is worse than allowing trolls to continue to post under a single username, it feeds their odd needs even more, so just leave them alone, respond if you feel compelled or ignore them. But stop banning them, that's just stupid.

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
Cheers for that. Searched his posts. Seems he has adjusted his attitude to align with reality? That was my observation from minimal research, anyway. If it is the case that he has overcome his denial I think he deserves credit, and I should apologize for calling him names.

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
BroDeal said:
Polish is trolling the Velosnooze forums. He has flicker there as a sidekick.

this is completely ot but how are the fanboys over at slowtwitch holding up? I can't bear to wade thru much of what they have to say and the moderator is a hardcore lancepuppet from what i see. Has anyone been over there lately?

Sorry, it probably needs its own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS