• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Brailsford steps down

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
martinvickers said:
They buy them in wholesale to avoid the high street markup.

So far they've got a Sir Dave, Sir Brad, Sir Chris and Dame Sarah all since 2008. Cav's is probably in the pipeline (I'm particularly looking forward ot Lady Peta) and Froome can't be far off - shane sutton's probably got theirs already stored somewhere with the really round wheels. They may even get a couple frozen for Laura Trott and Vicky Pendleton down the line.

Marginal gains, don't you know?

The knighthoods have always amused me- would it not have been advisable to wait a few years? Mind you, I don't suppose Buckingham Palace has a cycling historian in its midst.

Status
Not open for further replies.