• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

bruyneel rips contador for not following plan....

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Bah JB is a joke... WTH is wrong with him??? He has a team falling in disgrace, a leader who doesn't do anything for the team and his team is just fighting for the smallest price in the competition like the team classification... but instead of being worry about his team he is talking about others teams tactics, etc, etc...

JB your time has passed... you know where the door is... be careful with the door when you close it...

Ryaguas said:
Bah JB is a joke... WTH is wrong with him??? He has a team falling in disgrace, a leader who doesn't do anything for the team and his team is just fighting for the smallest price in the competition like the team classification... but instead of being worry about his team he is talking about others teams tactics, etc, etc...

JB your time has passed... you know where the door is... be careful with the door when you close it...
JB's just trying to divert attention away from the Shack's dismal (apart from Paulinho's win) Tour so far.

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
This sure makes Bruyneel look like a petty, small man. I really think Contador has moved on. Bruyneel and LA can't seem to get past last year. Maybe JB really wishes AC was on his team. Must suck losing.

A

Anonymous

Pure poetry

Mellow Velo said:
Bruyneels' credibility is like a carton of sour milk: once you take the first sip, you don’t have to drink the rest to know it has all gone bad.;):D

I LOVE the "sour milk" analogy! The image of LA of JB raising a whole carton of sour milk to his lips... he takes a big slug...! Priceless... and I know what I'm talking about.