• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Can this photo of the Schleck brothers please go away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Are they trying to be zany?
Photos of people making whimsical gestures and poses that are unfamiliar and unexplained make me uncomfortable. I don't like this picture and I want it to go away. That is all.
2wlzmzt.jpg

If you don't want to see it anymore, then why did you create a whole thread on it? That just makes sure that the picture will stay around for a bit longer. Personally, I don't have anything against it as it beats the usual standing around team shots.

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Photos of people making whimsical gestures and poses that are unfamiliar and unexplained make me uncomfortable. I don't like this picture and I want it to go away. That is all.
Thank you! I thinked that I am the only who hates this pic. *** edited by mod *****

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Waterloo Sunrise said:
2nd'd - the photo weirds me out, and it's annoying it has to reappear everytime we get an article about SchleckShack.

Yep yep... that really sux!!!

Ryo Hazuki said:
*** edited by mod ***

Well the same mystery of why ppl is fan of and egomanic, selfish, psycho, lier, etc... person like the Uniballer is...

SergeDeM said:
I think it's funny.

That photo is so funny like a homicide can be... :rolleyes:

A

Anonymous

hrotha said:
Sorry, I still can't be made to care. It's funny that so many people are taking this so seriously one way or another.

Then why did you post on the thread?

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
I always thought it was a self-deprecating shot of wee skinny Frank doing a bodybuilder pose. I guess it's getting a little dated but it really doesn't invoke emotions one way or the other.

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
2wlzmzt.jpg

just brothers screwing around. i find the jan ulrich pick with kloden playing doctor a bit more odd but in general i have gotten used to weird cycling pics.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS