• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cant get to Amstel from Spain

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

The Sheep said:
I was also winding you up, you didn't even see that you slowpoke. :cool:

???....who are you? Hey, whatever you need to tell yourself to fell relevant...

A

Anonymous

BroDeal said:
He may be more afraid of the volcano god than his harido--if you can call the squirrel roadkill on his head a do. Eyjafjallajokull, which is also known as the Scrabble Volcano, is wreaking a terrible vengeance on the U.K. for complicity of its bankers in the destruction of Iceland's economy. New York voters are currently considering a referendum to throw the Fabulous Fab, the now infamous Goldman Sachs vice president, into the mouth of the volcano in hopes of preventing a similar fate for the U.S.

It usually pays to have friends in high places, but somebody is going to have to take that bullet for the whole lot of them. Might as well be Tourre. I wonder if we can preemptively throw Palin in there to atone for the ground swell of support that will surely carry some major right winged nut jobs into Congress in a few months?

May 13, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
New York voters are currently considering a referendum to throw the Fabulous Fab, the now infamous Goldman Sachs vice president, into the mouth of the volcano in hopes of preventing a similar fate for the U.S.

A volcano sacrifice? Brilliant.

See, the British wanted cash, the British got ash.

Don't want that happen to us.

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
I agree with wiggins decision here... why bother making such a huge effort to go to a racce that isnt that important to him and doesnt suit him so well... Good choice wiggins I'd have done the same if I was him.

why is kurt asle arvensen on an oil rig though???? how long has he been there and what is he doing?

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
hawkeye87 said:
Did you actually read the article you linked to above? It explains it.

not in the one i read/linked ... but there is a link to another story on the side I didnt see that..... that makes sense now :S

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Ryder Hesjedal lives in Girona. Don't know if you heard, but he did pretty well yesterday...after driving to the race. Wigans couldn't be bothered to actually drive the distance because of the effects driving has on hairdos.

I am also fairly certain that my point was never that the world was going to end. My point has always been to rile up the Wigans fans over an issue that was easy to needle him over. I don't like him or his team, and I like to find ways to exploit any misstep to make that point. I thought it was pretty transparent, but I guess some of you are a little slow on the uptake.

I'm well aware that Ryder drove.

TRENDING THREADS