• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Caption This

Mark Cavendish was seen with Miss Scotland the other day to send off 100 riders taking part in the Right to Play Edinburgh to London Challenge Ride.

Now the game is to caption what Mr Cavendish would have said to Miss Scotland. :D:p:rolleyes:

cycling_682x400_869713a.jpg

Photo by: Peter Kelly

Ok, ill start:

Cav to Miss Scotland: 'Will you be my lead-out man' or 'lead-out men ride on the drops'

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
Cav to Miss Scotland: Show me your ti.. ti.. ti.. time trialing position...

OR

Cav to Miss Scotland: Your kit isn't very aero, you should come back to my place and I'll hook you up...

OR

Cav to Miss Scotland: What's your cycling computer say? 8 mph? Haha I can go way faster than you, loser.

A

Anonymous

Cav to Ms Scotland: 8PM room 345, and don't forget the Haggis and baby oil.

A

Anonymous

she looks more like drew barrymore to me..

shouldnt she be in the babes on bikes section?

drew barrymore to cav "are they padded shorts or are you pleased to see me"

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Cav: what I said before about being a fast finisher, I meant in my profession, you know; not like when you'd do something else.

Miss Scotland: whatever...where's that tall, good looking American Tyler? I like guys with red hair.

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
Oldman said:
Cav: what I said before about being a fast finisher, I meant in my profession, you know; not like when you'd do something else.

Miss Scotland: whatever...where's that tall, good looking American Tyler? I like guys with red hair.

She's Scottish! UK girls dont dig the ginger too much I can attest to that.

Although I still like the caption :)

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Ibanez said:
Cav: I won the Milan San Remo this year, don't you know.
Soct: Is that a nightclub?

This one gets my vote! :D

I can only imagine him trying to explain just how amazing that is...and her literally not listening to, nor understanding, a word of it...(most of us can attest to this while trying explain this passion of ours to our signficant others...:eek:)

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
In a bizarre turn of events young Anthony Roux, being French and thus unused to proper podium etiquette, coats Alejandro Valverde's pregnant visiting wife in champagne having mistaken her for a podium girl.

Its not the green bullets wife, and I doubt she is pregnant but I couldnt think of any other way to get a dig at the French in there :)

TRENDING THREADS