• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Carlton Kirby thread 2014.

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
del1962 said:
I was watching BBC Irelands coverage of the Giro, and guess who turns up, well I think he did but his voice never came on, I was then on Eurosport:eek:

Even my housemates that never watch cycling realised how much tripe he talks. He said Petacchi would at least podium despite suggesting Kittel, Viviani, Nizzolo and Bouhanni were favourites.

elfed68 said:
Goes long? He went super long and made the other sprinters look pretty slow, he hardly tried.

I was referring to Tour of Turkey last week when Greipel was announced by CK to be going for the stage when he was doing the lead out.

For anyone in UK with Sky or Cable, Kirby's on BBC NI again today, I like Dan Lloyd but I think I'll be on Hatch & Kelly. Unless I need a soundtrack of crap jokes.