• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cavendish BINGO game! only 17 places left!

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Cavendish BINGO game! only TEN places left!

On what stage will he bail out of the tour? One guess only!

I reckon half way up the hill in stage 7 might see him out.

I have a nice unworn vintage cycling top as the prize for the winner and Im happy to post it overseas.

One size, fits all!

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
I am putting my 20 cents on Stage 9.....col du tourmalet looks like a good place to call the boss and say come pick me up! lol:D

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Oh hell no, he can't pull out before the end - knowing Cav is still there whenever a flat stage is on means we can all get some sleep here in Oz instead of staying up until 4am watching the same result ;)

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
He'll either finish or miss the cut on a mountain stage, but he will not abandon. I think Cav will finish and win four sprint stages along the way, including the Champs Elysees. Perhaps the Maillot Vert.

mickkk said:
On what stage will he bail out of the tour? One guess only!

I reckon half way up the hill in stage 7 might see him out.

I have a nice unworn vintage cycling top as the prize for the winner and Im happy to post it overseas.

One size, fits all!

I think the Thread starter was saying that it is first in best dressed for each stage pick, so only one person can dibs each stage so:

anubisza said:
I'll take a gamble and say he'll make it to Paris. He seems really motivated to finish this year.

Anubisza is the first to say he will finish, so if Cav finishes only anub gets the prize and not everyone who says he'll finish.

So get in now and choose your stage. But if your not in it for the prize, let the conversation roll on:)

A

Anonymous

he will win in paris and we will be there with the british flags flying :D

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
10 spots left

OK we have

4 = FERMIL
5= VACANT
6=VACANT
7=MOI
8=ELIMBATIDO
9=MSJETT
10=VACANT
11=VACANT
12=VACANT
13=ELIMBATIDO
14=DJ
15=TIMMY
16=UNSHEATH
17,18,19,20=VACANT
21=PANUBISZA

Ive found another jersey that is unworn, so I have one large and one small to give away. We might have a comp to see who wins on the Champs as well. Im not going to give away how old they are or whats on them. I can say one is very sought after, specially in the US and the other is actually a TDF jersey. I think I have nix for this one too somewhere, unworn of course.

N

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Naturally we are talking "Made in Italy", not some chinese knock off. I have all this stuff, I was going to hang it all up one day, but Ill never get around to it.

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Out on 17!

Im calling Cav out on stage 17. He looses the bunch up second hill, looses the bus up the third hill, and goes solo to goal. Doesnt make the timecut.

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
OK we have

4 = FERMIL
5= FERMIL
6=FERMIL
7=MOI
8=VACANT
9=MSJETT
10=VACANT
11=VACANT
12=VACANT
13=ELIMBATIDO
14=DJ
15=TIMMY
16=UNSHEATH
17= LOVEGOAT
18,19,20=VACANT
21=PANUBISZA

Ive given fermil the next two stages as it makes the list look better.

TRENDING THREADS