• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Chat Room

Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
Kodiak said:
Wonder if there would ever be a chat room in the future.

I don't think so. I'd be interested in exploring the idea of having live chats as a feature within our live coverage, but I don't believe we have anything on the cards to that end at this point in time.

Cheers
Greg Johnson

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Greg Johnson said:
I don't think so. I'd be interested in exploring the idea of having live chats as a feature within our live coverage, but I don't believe we have anything on the cards to that end at this point in time.

Cheers
Greg Johnson

thanks greg. I mod a site and host the daily chats during live events. It's a big draw during the live events.

thanks,
Rob

A

Anonymous

I think a chatroom around this place would degenerate into complete and utter chaos..

Go for it :D

A

Anonymous

krebs303 said:
how many moderators would that take?:)

I think theres a scientific argument somewhere that suggests that when things are left untouched they eventually implode and destroy themselves

TRENDING THREADS