• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Chris Froome Discussion Thread.

Page 95 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Is Froome over the hill?

• Yes.

Votes: 28 35.0%
  • No, the GC finished 40 minutes ago but Froomie is still climbing it

Votes: 46 57.5%
  • No he is totally winning the Vuelta

Votes: 18 22.5%

• Total voters
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
b.broadhurst said:
He's not looking at his power meter, that is his style on the bike.

LaFlorecita said:
That's even worse.

@LaFlo.. LOL. great answer. ;)

I don't if all of you notice but Froome wingspan elbow that's always sticking out like a side view mirror has been reduced (in Romandie). The back injury might be the result of taping his elbow close to his body :D

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Carols said:
Oh he has style; ugly as crap style it is, Yikes!!! Can't argue with the results though; at least since his magical transformation.

Ayre quite similar to your guy a brain injury to world dominator. Yet would win clean you guys say:rolleyes:.

Jelantik said:
I don't if all of you notice but Froome wingspan elbow that's always sticking out like a side view mirror has been reduced (in Romandie). The back injury might be the result of taping his elbow close to his body :D

I've always wondered about that - it looks so ungainly to have his elbows sticking out like that. I do it to a certain extent with my left arm, but only because I can't straighten it after I went over the handlebars and broke my elbow a few years ago. Maybe his arms are so long that if he straightens them he'll be too upright on the bike? Although in that case he should just lengthen the stem.

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Pippo_San said:
Yeah COME ON LET'S ALL DO THE PISTOL SALUTE!
That's only the most *** thing in cycling right now.

He is pistolero,so he needs pistol shot ;)
its his winning salute,better than none..or better than Froome retarted scream up to the sky:eek: