• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

ChrisE ban

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
last time you tried to help your proxy you ended up on a long vacation yourself;).

let's keep the thread to your bud and why he does not deserve the ban. i'm just trying to help you stay on your favourite and seems only worthy topic.

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
python said:
last time you tried to help your proxy you ended up on a long vacation yourself;).

let's keep the thread to your bud and why he does not deserve the ban. i'm just trying to help you stay on your favourite and seems only worthy topic.

And I got a great tan during that vacation :D

You got close to humor with the vacation line, give it another shot.

python said:
then why are doing the opposite (and clearly offtopic) ?

Ah, I think it's mostly you discussing you--at length. And off topic (sort of). I was only looking for clarification on the bounds of obnoxiousness. Back to that original question--which I've rephrased for you: how is obnoxiousness defined here? In regard to Chris of course. Want to replant that earlier post.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
mewmewmew13 said:
ahh. the liquor store next to the yellow rose? ;)

hey skandar

I know Skandar .......he does hit the booze a bit especialy if he reads these forums. He also drives very nice vehicles. It would be rather funny to have him around. I know at the office he has a well respected position and his career path is a good one. It is a shame he was not able to play nice around here.

Chris was just getting warmed up when he was given the ban. I saw quite a few insults directed at some of the clinic fans. I guess that is what got him sent into the penalty box for a month. Hey maybe the reason he was throwing around all those insults was that him and Skandar were hanging at the liquor store together?

I was just getting ready to set him straight in the General Politics thread but did not get a good chance to do that. After the vacation I guess.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Have not heard from ChrisE in the past week but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I just saw Skandar in the Montrose Area shooting Tequila and talking trash to all the courier folks! What a class guy! He was buying tattoos for all his friends down there!
:eek:

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
ChrisE, could you please stay out of the LA thread ?
I would highly recommend you this, because otherwise I'll have to ban you again.

You are ruining my fun and that contemplative Xmas atmosphere. It was really entertaining to watch the haters cook in their own sauce in an peaceful and undisturbed atmosphere, especially reading all those thehog's fairy tales - Christmas edition. :D

Christmas is the right time to full ***. Looking forward to the years retrospectives, which usually follow Xmas days.