• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Chris E was the master of the sockpuppets so I assume he had one too many for his IP address.

He was entertaining as Chris but all the other usernames got old after a while

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
sockpuppet-copy.gif

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
BroDeal said:
His sockpuppeting was getting really annoying. He was destroying threads.

I think he and Oncearunner, who are both from DPF, were colluding to disrupt the forum. Often they would tag team each other in threads, making them unreadable.

Diesel Particulate Filter?

I PMed Susan to say that the admin should google for anonymous proxies and then ban all their IP addresses. It would get rid of many of those who have been banned but keep coming back.

If the admin does not have the time, I'll do it. All you have to do is use the proxy to hit one of those "what is my IP" sites.

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
I PMed Susan to say that the admin should google for anonymous proxies and then ban all their IP addresses. It would get rid of many of those who have been banned but keep coming back.

If the admin does not have the time, I'll do it. All you have to do is use the proxy to hit one of those "what is my IP" sites.

Sorry, that list will not help. It is endless and ever changing.

A

Anonymous

Glad to hear that he will be back. He is one of those guys that keeps you off balance, and that is a good trait in my book.

buckwheat

BANNED
Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Glad to hear that he will be back. He is one of those guys that keeps you off balance, and that is a good trait in my book.

He really didn't make sense much of the time exemplified by that whole space shuttle argument of his.:D

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
Not meaning to spoil the party but "Dickwrench" is 'ChrisE'..............

He does the "dw" thing every so often and I did get a kick out of them presenting that English was not their first language.... all good.

So when DW says he doesn't like Greg he actually means he wants to have his babies and he loves cancer too.
both made a simultaneous appearance yesterday and both appear to be banned again ?

that's quick.
BroDeal said:
His sockpuppeting was getting really annoying. He was destroying threads.

I think he and Oncearunner, who are both from DPF, were colluding to disrupt the forum. Often they would tag team each other in threads, making them unreadable.
his tag-teamster and his puppets also appear banned.

I'd say let both ChrisE and OAR back in too. Maybe threaten them with bodily harm if they can't keep the multi-user name thing under control.

Both of them have added to various threads and even when they are acting the ass they make me laugh. It is a bit much to see them banned when Arbiter/BPC/Godknowshowmanyothers has been able to come back more that 30 times. Although I must say you are doing a much better job with him these days, and for that I say thanks.

buckwheat

BANNED
Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
OH get off the effing Space Shuttle thing already.:eek:

"Say it to my face.";)

Actually, lighten up Francis and if you can't take it change the channel.

I didn't actually see that he got banned and couldn't care less about who's banned and who's not.

That OAR fella is nasty as heck though and is none too bright but thinks he's a genius.

ChrisE at least has a sense of humor while the other guy is humorless and can't even laugh at himself EVER.

BTW, look at your name. You're getting away with nonsense every time you post.