• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Clasica Ciclista San Sebastian 2009

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 6, 2009
Visit site
So after San Sebastian we have Subida Urikola. Past winners include Marino Lejarreta, Andy Hampsten, Pedro Delgado, Tony Rominger, Jose Maria Jimenez, Leonardo Piepoli (won 4 times), and David Arroyo Duran is the last winner of the race. The Basques have some quality bike races IMO.

A

Anonymous

BeachBum said:
You're crazy.

I dunno, seems like Cunego sleeps for most of the season and then wakes up for Lombardia.

I think the winner will be somebody who raced the Tour, one of the Liquigas boys or maybe a Schleck.

Or a VDV?.....

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Does anybdy know if cyclingnews will have a live ticker at san sebastian. if so when will it be. Also is there any live coverage in english of san sebastian?

May 6, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
Does anybdy know if cyclingnews will have a live ticker at san sebastian. if so when will it be. Also is there any live coverage in english of san sebastian?

In about 15-30 minutes my friend.

A

Anonymous

39*23t said:
thanks is pieneu in the lead? my basque is lacking

Don't know, I don't speak Basque either, but I do know that Vaughters' is twittering a live update, and that Pate is in the gf

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the live report for a freaking CLASSIC Cyclingnews. Andy "the Lance fluffer" Hood over at VN twittered a snide remark about Contador not riding this, but I don't see that they have a live update either. Guess unless Lance is riding, English speaking media just cannot be bothered to provide real coverage?

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
So who's in the lead,

spilak, ca sorensen, ivanov...

a lot of dark clouds, and rain.... But the attack is doomed, only 30s

I read leekygas wa sleading the peloton, so are they interested in a pelli win today. He could do it

TRENDING THREADS