• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Classic Racing Pics

Page 33 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Okay... I dunno if this is actually classic but came across this when looking through old pics.

11141%7C000005279%7C7889_orh100000w575_Tyler-Farrar-Garmin-Cervelo-Wouter-Weylandt-Leopard-Trek-2011-Paris-Roubaix.jpg

This actually made me smile a little. Though I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't recognize Wouter at first...

Sep 28, 2011
cqmanager.net
Wasnt sure where to post this pic so if there is a better place let me know:

Two current Pro riders in this photo. Frankie Rabon 3rd from left and Roman Kreuziger far right.

306943_478115778871321_1829801761_n.jpg

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
shalgo said:
That's Brad McGee, who pulled the wheel-sucking Vino all the way to the finish. Vino gets all the credit for this win, but it was really McGee who held off the peloton. McGee should have just sat up when Vino wouldn't take a pull.

Yeah. and vino probably didn't try to brake all afternoon in all the earlier loops on your screen? Everyone watched him pull and pull and pull to stay away to win one spot in the GC. Come on, a GC top 10 rider (podium in 2003 if im right) breaking away on the Champs Elyssees. You must really hate the guy if you critisise the bravest attacker of all...