Clin-Fantast-ique: The New Off-Season Game

In preparation for the January... 2011 Fed reveal, list the evidence.

Must be in the 'relatively' dogmatic vein, with a supporting link or quote.

(to appease the naysayers)

Build the Case.

Similar to the "Sticky's" above this is a state, quote and build i.e. LIST.

Limit responses to one sentence per point + source, link or quote.

Multiple points accepted as long as they follow the previous guidelines.

May include eyewitness (earwitness testimony)...

Test Results

Location based supposition

Behavior

Quotes (preferably muddled by contradictions)

Scientific Data - Watts, Sestriere...

+ Anything and Everything Else.

Etc.

Whoever makes the best case, based on # of key points posted verified by links... before the Fed reveal wins - keep a tally in parenthesis after the verified points you make e.g. (RaceRadio #15) or (Flicker #0)

It's a little like speed chess... Make as many definitive moves as possible in the least amount of time.

Maybe CN and the administrators could pony up a prize?
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
goggalor said:
Don't forget
Originally Posted by Thoughtforfood
Thank you for the magnificient fotos of the "Boss" his Mom and his companion(s). I have been studying up on what kind of log splitter and chainsaw are best to buy this winter and seeing the "Boss" and his harem warmed me up better n' a blazin pitch pine fire.

Who is the woman at the bottom, she looks European, a little like Bridgette Bardot.
Keep up the good work "Boss." That is a fine, fine looking harem you have!
 
TeamSkyFans said:
Im completely and utterly confused.
Escarabajo said:
+1.

I had some power per kilogram numbers from Lance in the Tour but I am not even sure what this thread is asking for (???)
As the original poster - I can only agree - I had intended it to become a simple list of the case against Lance in a highly readable and concise format - One sentence with a supporting source.

Just like this, but with a link or supporting evidence:

Benotti69 said:
So the back dated TUE means nothing?

The EPO found in his samples tested in 2005 mean nothing?

The bullying of a rider who talked about doping in the peloton menas nothing?

The bullying of a rider who testified against his EPO doctor means nothing?

The fact that he used Ferarri to administer his EPO program means nothing?

5 things that prove to me that he never won a TdF clean
poupou said:
You can add his funny blood values of 2009 season or his hematocrit level during his TDF, and the lies or blurred explanation about his transformation.
From the Popovych thread... seemed like a compelling idea at the time.

But it was immediately hijacked by a flurry of photos unrelated to the intent?

So now it's basically just a muddled mess, maybe we can get it back on track?
 
Apr 13, 2010
1,238
0
0
TubularBills said:
As the original poster - I can only agree - I had intended it to become a simple list of the case against Lance in a highly readable and concise format - One sentence with a supporting source.

Just like this, but with a link or supporting evidence:





From the Popovych thread... seemed like a compelling idea at the time.

But it was immediately hijacked by a flurry of photos unrelated to the intent?

So now it's basically just a muddled mess, maybe we can get it back on track?
Sorry about your thread, was a nice idea, but it seems there have only been two on topic posts - and that's counting your OP!
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
JPM London said:
Wow, does his eyes look manic in that picture...
I would say since he has dated Sheryl Crow, an Olsen twin,possibly two,Ivans' sis, Linsey Lohan, (known to raise heartbeat and crit) Kate Hudson, and another movie star and he friends with BONO, Lance guilty, guilty as charged, give me 20 one-hand push-ups.
 
2004 Mike Anderson finds Androstenin Steroids in Armstrong's Girona, Spain Apartment. (page 10) (TubularBills #2)

2004 Armstrong, Crow and Michele Ferrari, code name = Shumi, training in Canary Islands. (Page 12) (TubularBills #3)

2004 Armstrong takes extraordinary measures to avoid a Random Drug Test. (Page 13) (TubularBills #4)

2004 Armstrong and Attorney attempt to force, the by then terminated, Anderson to sign non-disclosure agreement (Anderson subsequently paid off) (Page 15) (TubularBills #5)

http://alt.coxnewsweb.com/statesman/sports/040105_lance.pdf

Has he or can Anderson be subpoenaed to Testify to GJ? & perhaps Derek Russey could be subpoenaed as well?
 
Escarabajo said:
+1.

I had some power per kilogram numbers from Lance in the Tour but I am not even sure what this thread is asking for (???)
Hey E, Please post the P to Kilo numbers - don't let the Trolls taint and win, post away! We're simply building a case based on evidence.
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
TubularBills said:
2004 Mike Anderson finds Androstenin Steroids in Armstrong's Girona, Spain Apartment. (page 10) (TubularBills #2)

2004 Armstrong, Crow and Michele Ferrari, code name = Shumi, training in Canary Islands. (Page 12) (TubularBills #3)

2004 Armstrong takes extraordinary measures to avoid a Random Drug Test. (Page 13) (TubularBills #4)

2004 Armstrong and Attorney attempt to force, the by then terminated, Anderson to sign non-disclosure agreement (Anderson subsequently paid off) (Page 15) (TubularBills #5)

http://alt.coxnewsweb.com/statesman/sports/040105_lance.pdf

Has he or can Anderson be subpoenaed to Testify to GJ? & perhaps Derek Russey could be subpoenaed as well?
In my opinion if Anderson had found drugs in Armstrongs' Girona apartment the logical and ethical move would be for him to report the drugs to the local police and walk away. (from his job with Armstrong) (He stuck around on the promise of money to start a bike shop?) It sounds to me like Anderson was complicite in illegal activities which may have involved Armstrong as soon as Anderson identified the drugs put them back and took no action.

If Anderson knew of illegal and unsportsmansip(cheating) he should have walked away then and there. IMO he was a part of everything.
 
flicker said:
In my opinion if Anderson had found drugs in Armstrongs' Girona apartment the logical and ethical move would be for him to report the drugs to the local police and walk away. (from his job with Armstrong) (He stuck around on the promise of money to start a bike shop?) It sounds to me like Anderson was complicite in illegal activities which may have involved Armstrong as soon as Anderson identified the drugs put them back and took no action.

If Anderson knew of illegal and unsportsmansip(cheating) he should have walked away then and there. IMO he was a part of everything.
Good points Flicker, but he is still a potential eyewitness regardless of alleged motivations, ala Landis and the others for the Fed's GJ case.
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
TubularBills said:
Good points Flicker, but he is still a potential eyewitness regardless of alleged motivations, ala Landis and the others for the Fed's GJ case.
Just from what I read I believe Anderson ,but in a court of law Armstrongs' lawyers might poo pa what Anderson has said. As a juror I would believe Anderson, but lawyers for the defense might turn his testimony upside down and strike from record. Again in my opinion.
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
TubularBills said:
It is an unfortunate coincidence that the 7 members of Astana , were suffering from either diabetes, manic depression and female problems during the 09 tour.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY