• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Colombia 2.1 (Feb 12-17)

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Impressed with EF's TTT.

Not surprised that Movistar had a bad TTT considering the roster they took. Soler can do good ITTs, but he's about the only one of the group that took to Colombia. I have a hard time seeing any of their riders gain back the TTT time lost in the mountains.

https://www.facebook.com/NeriSelleItaliaKTM/
STAGE 1 - REPORT

An average performance for the team Neri Sottoli - Selle Italia - KTM that has ended the opening time trial on the roads of Medellin setting the 17th time in 16'16", 1'10" behind the winning team, EF - Education First.

The bad news for our team right after the finish line as Liam Bertazzo and Sebastian Schonberger were both involved in a crash due to a dangerous speed dump. (bump?)

The riders were brought to the local hospital with the veneto pistard who has three broken teeth while his austrian team mate has gone under x-ray but he doesn't have any fractures.

We hope to have them set for tomorrow's second stage in La Ceja that suits the sprinters

Re:

Dukerojo said:
The escape group most likely winning the stage. Óscar Sevilla (Medellín) most likely may be the new race leader at the end of the day
Why would that be likely? The latest tweet 7 minutes back says: Situación de carrera: 55’’ la fuga del pelotón #TourColombia2019. Restan 20 KM And I understand that only Simon Pellaud and Oscar Sevilla are up front.

Re: Re:

PeterB said:
Dukerojo said:
The escape group most likely winning the stage. Óscar Sevilla (Medellín) most likely may be the new race leader at the end of the day
Why would that be likely? The latest tweet 7 minutes back says: Situación de carrera: 55’’ la fuga del pelotón #TourColombia2019. Restan 20 KM And I understand that only Simon Pellaud and Oscar Sevilla are up front.

When i posted they were up by 2 minutes, now they are going to have a sprint

TRENDING THREADS