• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Come out ! Stop this sh.. !

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I Have a Dream ;)

thousands of true fans on the roads in France

TO STOP THIS SH... RACE

It´s also our race ! We are no kids, nor idiots, no clowns :mad:

Your best ride of the year :)

Oct 21, 2012
twitter.com
How many times. I like Contador. I don't care if he is the lanterne rouge or if he wins the Tour. I just want something to be done about Froome and Sky, they are actively harming the sport.

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Alphabet said:
How many times. I like Contador. I don't care if he is the lanterne rouge or if he wins the Tour. I just want something to be done about Froome and Sky, they are actively harming the sport.

This is what sport has always been, and always will be. I don't remember the moral outrage when Contador "danced" his way to victory in Vuelta last year.
The Spanish Armada had no trouble dispatching Froome/Sky in Spain did they. Perhaps Le Tour could be moved to Spain to allow everyone the results they desire.

LaFlorecita said:
You know for someone who acts like a 10 year old you do criticize others a lot.

What's the beef?