• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Contadopers Top Tips To Win The TDF

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Kwibus said:
Hilarious thread. The clinic is crowded with ill people, thank god it's a clinic.

I'm no idiot and fully aware there is still doping, but I love how some hardcore clinic posters see conspiracies in absolutely everything that happens.

How can you even start a thread about this video in the clinic? Because they didn't mention dope once in the video! Looool

Indeed. Alberto is only going to answer the questions he's asked - not his fault if the journo doesn't ask them.

LaFlorecita said:
However I am still upset they dared to take away his wins (especially Giro '11)

strangely, I'm at odds with this one too... he never tested positive for it...

The Hitch said:
Its not pointless. Most of the time the people that ask just want a headline like "rider x says sport is clean".

Actually they'd prefer a denial because a headline of "Rider x denies doping" has far more impact and everyone then believes he's lying.