• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Contador, Ferrari video taped together!

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

so this is the same contador that still lives in the tiny village, drives a horse and loves his mum...Yawn...

I seem to remember when cav bought a car he was an egotistical flash child of questionable parentage..

May 6, 2009
Visit site
flicker said:
Would I go to Dr. F. No. But then again I am not a top cyclist. If I was and there was money and prestige on the line I can not say I would not.

The ethics issue, I think he might dope some but not all...as long as the riders don't drop dead I don't think seeing him is a great issue.

Let the dope testers do their job, mine is not to question others....

laugh.gif

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Angliru said:
You aren't taking his position just because Armstrong had a definite relationship with "Dr. F" are you? ;)

If it meant the difference between working as a lowely domestique killing myself for a star rider and being the star rider I think doping would be a terrible temptation. Look at these numbers, $ 40,000/$2,000,000.

Now the babe -aj factor . Amber Landis or /Kristian Armstrong-Sheryl Crow.

This is hypothetical and for comparison. I think Lance quit the dope after chemo or perhaps as late as after the 99 tour.

I would hate to see him busted but I think he is the best advocate for pro-cycling right now.

If he was busted I would acknowledge that his peers and competition were doped also thus a level playing field.

Like I said before when Greg was racing people mostly were doping then. Nothing new just more effective dope now.

flicker said:
If it meant the difference between working as a lowely domestique killing myself for a star rider and being the star rider I think doping would be a terrible temptation. Look at these numbers, $ 40,000/$2,000,000.

Now the babe -aj factor . Amber Landis or /Kristian Armstrong-Sheryl Crow.

This is hypothetical and for comparison. I think Lance quit the dope after chemo or perhaps as late as after the 99 tour.

I would hate to see him busted but I think he is the best advocate for pro-cycling right now.

If he was busted I would acknowledge that his peers and competition were doped also thus a level playing field.

Like I said before when Greg was racing people mostly were doping then. Nothing new just more effective dope now.

I think we found someone to rival Carboncrank's idiocy.

Quit the dope before the 1999 Tour or shortly after? That is hilarious.

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroDeal
I think we found someone to rival Carboncrank's idiocy.

Quit the dope before the 1999 Tour or shortly after? That is hilarious.
It's a tough argument to support but some sure seem willing to give it a go.

Believe in Lance Grasshopper. He is our only hope.