• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Contador, Ferrari video taped together!

A

Anonymous

Twitter, 11am tomorrow:

"I see the King of Spain has a new car. Success gone to head. He should remember his family and friends, but it must be hard being a kid from the slums with money."

;) :p

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
Thats a big, heavy, loaded Ferrari. Lance goes months without the kids. Lance doesnt care about his 'family.' He doesnt want one. He has no Conscience.

ravens

BANNED
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Hibbles said:
Twitter, 11am tomorrow:

"I see the King of Spain has a new car. Success gone to head. He should remember his family and friends, but it must be hard being a kid from the slums with money."

;) :p

Phraud-sycian, heal thyself. ;)

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Krebs303... you are evil for making me waste my time watching AC drive a Ferrari...
the rest of you need to learn some spanish, or discover that google can translate web pages.
I clicked this link because i thought it would be interesting to see proof that AC was working with Michele Ferrari, but all you will get proof of is that Alberto test drove a new Ferrari. I was surprised anyone would seek out M. Ferrari, especially one of the best riders in the sport.
but with cycling you never know...

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
cav4life said:
Krebs303... you are evil for making me waste my time watching AC drive a Ferrari...
the rest of you need to learn some spanish, or discover that google can translate web pages.
I clicked this link because i thought it would be interesting to see proof that AC was working with Michele Ferrari, but all you will get proof of is that Alberto test drove a new Ferrari. I was surprised anyone would seek out M. Ferrari, especially one of the best riders in the sport.
but with cycling you never know...

Sorry I couldn't help it. I knew some people would a$$ume it was Dr. Ferrari and not Enzo. Just a little tabloid journalism.:eek:

Well the first thing you know ol' Aberto's a millionaire,
Kinfolk said "Al move away from there"
Said "Californy is the place you ought to be"
So they loaded up the truck and moved to Beverly.

Hills, that is. Swimmin pools, movie stars. :p

A

Anonymous

I watched the video, and having raced cars a little, can tell you that Contador can ride a bike, but driving that car the way its meant to be driven, not even close. I have walked around curves during track inspection faster than that.

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
Tangled Tango said:
He could of gone up even faster but didn´t want to hurt the Texan´s chances for a podium finish.

How could it affect LA when he went up faster, as the battle for the podium was behind him :confused:

A

Anonymous

AC, don't hang out with Boonen or you may get some speeding tickets too!

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Would I go to Dr. F. No. But then again I am not a top cyclist. If I was and there was money and prestige on the line I can not say I would not.

The ethics issue, I think he might dope some but not all...as long as the riders don't drop dead I don't think seeing him is a great issue.

Let the dope testers do their job, mine is not to question others....

flicker said:
Would I go to Dr. F. No. But then again I am not a top cyclist. If I was and there was money and prestige on the line I can not say I would not.

The ethics issue, I think he might dope some but not all...as long as the riders don't drop dead I don't think seeing him is a great issue.

Let the dope testers do their job, mine is not to question others....

You aren't taking his position just because Armstrong had a definite relationship with "Dr. F" are you? ;)

TRENDING THREADS