• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Contador on Eurosport

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

LaFlorecita said:
Okay, I guess I am unreasonable then.

OK, we are clear on that.

LaFlorecita said:
I don't care if he doped.

That does not hold true with your constant ventures into the clinic to defend him. Your stories have changed a bit over time, but it is pretty obvious you care to respond to nearly every post about him. A bit on the fanatical side. I am wondering if you have sought out treatment for your problems.

LaFlorecita said:
... by now it should be clearly I'm hopeless.

Once again, we are clear on that. You have some insight, which is a good sign. But you do need some professional help.

This reminds me of the delusional pharmstrong fanboys. "I really don't care" comments after 5 gerzillion posts fighting anyone who might attack their star. Oh well.

Ripper said:
That does not hold true with your constant ventures into the clinic to defend him. Your stories have changed a bit over time, but it is pretty obvious you care to respond to nearly every post about him.

Yes, I care to respond to every post about Alberto. You got that right. But I don't care if he doped, because I love him regardless.

A bit on the fanatical side.

No really?

I am wondering if you have sought out treatment for your problems.

What problems?

Once again, we are clear on that. You have some insight, which is a good sign. But you do need some professional help.

Professional help? :eek: Believe me, I know perfectly well what I'm doing and I don't think I need any professional help for it.

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Yes, I care to respond to every post about Alberto. You got that right. But I don't care if he doped, because I love him regardless.

No really?

What problems?

Professional help? :eek: Believe me, I know perfectly well what I'm doing and I don't think I need any professional help for it.

i don't think you need any help either.

the sad thing is just that you're bringing down the average quality of posting in alberto-threads to an absolute minimum, while increasing the quantity of redundant posting to a maximum. Aldirto-threads in the clinic used to have a reverse ration: more quality and less quantity. I think that was a good thing.
The content of your posts, well, is rather thin, and then you post so often, that there is no escaping the shallowness, leaving little room for any serious discussion of aldirto's doping-issues (which is what the clinic is intended for). So that's bad news for the clinic-discussions on alberto, which are turning into redundant facepalm-threads. but don't let that bother you (which I'm sure you won't).

May 14, 2010
Visit site
sniper said:
the sad thing is just that you're bringing down the average level of posting in alberto-threads to an absolute minimum. the content of your posts, well, is a a bit shallow, and then you post so often, that there is no escaping the shallowness, and there is hardly any room for others who want to discuss aldirto's doping-issues (which is what the clinic is for). So that's bad news for the clinic-discussions on alberto, which used to have a bit more depth and provide a bit more insight, whereas your messages have the intention to kill off such discussions, reducing aldirto-threads to mere facepalm-threads. but don't let that stop you! keep it up the good work!
(p.s. not that my posts are so enlightening, or anything...oh well...)

Well, she acknowledges that Contador may be a doper, but she says she doesn't care, she loves him anyway. Seems pretty honest and straightforward to me.

Besides, what is Contador doing that's different from any other pro? Other than winning, I mean, and ****ing off Armstrong?

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Maxiton said:
Well, she acknowledges that Contador may be a doper, but she says she doesn't care, she loves him anyway. Seems pretty honest and straightforward to me.

Besides, what is Contador doing that's different from any other pro? Other than winning, I mean, and ****ing off Armstrong?

didn't say she's not honest. she is and that's a good thing for her. I just said it's sad for the clinic-discussions on aldirto, which are now many in quantity, and very low in quality.
I'm not here to share love stories. for that, i visit other forums;).
I'm someone who likes to visit the clinic (and very much so) to read and comment on interesting, new doping-related issues.
i personally like to see a bit less redundant posting. (I rather watch no movie than a a bad movie). But that's just me. if you enjoy florecitas posts (rather than being dullified by them), then that's cool. as i said, she shouldn't let herself be bothered by my comments, and i'm sure she won't. so there'll surely be alot more in-depth florecita posting to enjoy in the near future.

sniper said:
didn't say she's not honest. she is and that's a good thing for her. I just said it's sad for the clinic-discussions on aldirto, which are now many in quantity, and very low in quality.
I'm someone who likes to visit the clinic (and very much so) to read and comment on interesting, new doping-related issues.
i personally like to see a bit less redundant posting. (I rather watch no movie than a a bad movie). But that's just me. if you enjoy florecitas posts (rather than being dullified by them), then that's cool. as i said, she shouldn't let herself be bothered by my comments, and i'm sure she won't. so there'll surely be alot more in-depth florecita posting to enjoy in the near future.

To be honest sniper you visit the clinic not so much as to read, learn and discuss but rather to be vindicated in your own opinion that you very rarely adjust even though having been given plenty of reason or opportunity in numerous threads. That's all okay, to each his own, but that means that others like florecita (who do not share your opinion) are entitled to that opinion and to airing that opinion as much as you are and are entitled to be as wrong and thickheaded as you are.

In any case it has surprised me that thread with a ridiculous OP that basically calls for a gag order and excommunication for doping offenders has deteriorated in a amateur psychological evaluation of one the forum members. Naturally that is a lot easier than addressing the witch hunt type of measures suggested reminiscent of the Spanish inquisition (enter Monty Python) of excommunication of offenders. Next thing you know people will be calling for doping offenders to be burned at the stakes or to be thrown in a lake to see if they float.

It is a sad state of affairs if providing amateur psychological evaluations based on forum posts get the better of admonishing an OP that he has apparently lost his marbles.

Regards
GJ

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Does it actually surprise you though? It's a thread on Alberto, of course it's going to descend into Florecita being ridiculous and others getting vexed. Quite amused that in the same post as banging on about "amateur psychological evaluations", you also accuse another person of doing something just to seek constant validation.

Caruut said:
Does it actually surprise you though? It's a thread on Alberto, of course it's going to descend into Florecita being ridiculous and others getting vexed. Quite amused that in the same post as banging on about "amateur psychological evaluations", you also accuse another person of doing something just to seek constant validation.

Yup, that was a nice one, wasn't it? :D

Regards
GJ

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
GJB123 said:
(...) angry bird (...)
Regards
GJ

where did I say someone is not entitled to his/her opinion?
rocksolid evidence right here that either you didn't read my post or, more likely, didn't understand it. :D

thickheaded? your avatar is. and so are you, as far as I've been able to determine thus far.
why always playing angry bird at sniper? too chicken**** to yell at Race Radio and/or other posters who share sniper's opinion? sounds like GBJ321 is in tha house!
your avatar really sums you up.

EDIT: but let's get on now with the serious stuff. and enough already with the archaic english ;)

sniper said:
where did I say someone is not entitled to his/her opinion?
rocksolid evidence right here that either you didn't read my post or, more likely, didn't understand it. :D

thickheaded? your avatar is. and so are you, as far as I've been able to determine thus far.
why always playing angry bird at sniper? too chicken**** to yell at Race Radio and/or other posters who share sniper's opinion? sounds like GBJ321 is in tha house!
your avatar really sums you up.

EDIT: but let's get on now with the serious stuff. and enough already with the archaic english ;)

This post is facepalm worthy (even more so than all of my posts put together)

If you make fun of his avatar can I make fun of your username? Oh wait, there's nothing fun about your username. Darn it.

sniper said:
i don't think you need any help either.

the sad thing is just that you're bringing down the average quality of posting in alberto-threads to an absolute minimum, while increasing the quantity of redundant posting to a maximum. Aldirto-threads in the clinic used to have a reverse ration: more quality and less quantity. I think that was a good thing.
The content of your posts, well, is rather thin, and then you post so often, that there is no escaping the shallowness, leaving little room for any serious discussion of aldirto's doping-issues (which is what the clinic is intended for). So that's bad news for the clinic-discussions on alberto, which are turning into redundant facepalm-threads. but don't let that bother you (which I'm sure you won't).

Do you consider your posts quality? Because I certainly don't.

Also, you missed something there didn't you? (the bolded)

sniper said:

What do you want me to do? Should I let you guys rot here in your hatred? (Oh wait, I should say: disappointment)

Caruut said:

Why am I being ridiculous? Is expressing my opinion ridiculous?

TRENDING THREADS