• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cool/Funny videos of pro cyclists

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Thomsena said:
Had basically no idea of what Hitch was saying but thought he was mistaken the show for being danish - not dutch.

That's why I said my Danish was apparently good :p
(I speak Dutch, not Danish, for the record)

It's a joke, wasn't really that hard to understand.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CofKpGRdb0

This is hilariously funny.
"At the end of the Tour de France they put you in a yellow t-shirt. Why is that?"

Schleck: "Well yellow is the color of th..."
Ushi interrupts: "Ducks!"

:eek::eek: Literally cried out at that point.

My favourite question is "who of who is who of you?", it's like when she asked Pamela Andersen "Is no always no, and if no, when can no be yes?"

Christian said:
My favourite question is "who of who is who of you?", it's like when she asked Pamela Andersen "Is no always no, and if no, when can no be yes?"

I thought they were doing the joke about Hu Jintao at that point. I never would have understood that, im amazed Frank did.

And yet, after being able to understand that, he spends 15 minutes believing the interview is real. Should have known by about the 3rd question.

Dekker_Tifosi said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CofKpGRdb0

This is hilariously funny.
"At the end of the Tour de France they put you in a yellow t-shirt. Why is that?"

Schleck: "Well yellow is the color of th..."
Ushi interrupts: "Ducks!"

:eek::eek: Literally cried out at that point.
Yeah, hahahahaaaaaah, yellow is the color of ducks.

I'm sorry, but the Ushi concept has turned stale for a few years now. This interview is quite simply dead boring.

The Hitch said:
I thought they were doing the joke about Hu Jintao at that point. I never would have understood that, im amazed Frank did.

And yet, after being able to understand that, he spends 15 minutes believing the interview is real. Should have known by about the 3rd question.

c'mon eveyone knows that these "pranks" are set up before.

but funny anyway

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Why was Andy sweating bullets! His pits were wetter than ... well they were drenched! I think he had wet spot in other spots as well :D

Wasn't sweating for nothing :rolleyes:

TRENDING THREADS