• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Coolest Names in the Peloton*

Page 22 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I suppose Ina-Yoko Teutenberg's parents have some responsibility for the introduction of silly sounding double forenames into the peloton, but she has passed the burden to another generation via her alliterative kids:
Tim Torn Teutenberg (came to my notice in the Antalya results this week)
and Lea Lin Teutenberg.

One wonders what other siblings they have: Bim Bam? Cu Coo? Wig Wam? Ding Dong? Flip Flop? Zig Zag?

I suppose Ina-Yoko Teutenberg's parents have some responsibility for the introduction of silly sounding double forenames into the peloton, but she has passed the burden to another generation via her alliterative kids:
and Lea Lin Teutenberg.

It's her brother, Lars, you're gonna have to blame for that. She's their aunt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: noob and Sandisfan
and Lea Lin Teutenberg.

One wonders what other siblings they have: Bim Bam? Cu Coo? Wig Wam? Ding Dong? Flip Flop? Zig Zag?

King Kong, I think.

• Haha
Reactions: noob and Sandisfan
At the risk of bringing up names that have already been mentioned:
Ironically, all of her race days this years have been wins.

Could you imagine a more cycling last name? And all of them managed to win at least one namesake race!

Apparently, there were other riders with both of these names.

and Lea Lin Teutenberg.

Is there something silly about the name ZigZag?:oops:

TRENDING THREADS