• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Coolest Names in the Peloton*

Page 24 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Try to type that name corrently from memory!

Thai people bring their long and difficult names to the world while in their daily life almost everyone call each other one-syllable nickname, it's almost unfair.

Try to type that name corrently from memory!
I know him, he was in Star Wars, no?

1280px-APileOfCroissants.jpg

Rogljič (Roglič)

belokranjska-pogaca.jpg

Pogača (Pogačar)

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan
Or all three, just to hammer it down.

Of course, there is also another reason why someone might have a child in August, but I can't mentioned that here without running afoul of the G.R.A.P.E.S...
I’m clueless on this one—is there some Danish or general European holiday known for romance/passion in November? Our only big November holiday is Thanksgiving which is primarily known for overeating, watching football, and extended family gatherings, none which are associated with (or particularly conducive to) throes of passion?

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan
I’m clueless on this one—is there some Danish or general European holiday known for romance/passion in November? Our only big November holiday is Thanksgiving which is primarily known for overeating, watching football, and extended family gatherings, none which are associated with (or particularly conducive to) throes of passion?

If it's cold and dark outside, and you wanna keep warm... there doesn't have to be a holiday involved.

TRENDING THREADS