• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Coolest Names in the Peloton*

Page 38 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I think there are things I like more in this name than the fact it's 5 words long.
You mean things like this?
allproducts-images-1-1A.png

• Haha
Reactions: noob and Sandisfan
I know it's not about cool names, but I didn't want to open a new thread for it: I would like a list of riders one can (and I will) easily mix up.

James Piccoli and Andrea Piccolo
Ben Turner and Ben Tulett
José Herrada and Jesus Herrada (yeah, I know it's not hazardous)
Jake Stewart and Mark Stewart
Clara Copponi and Chiara Consonni

Muhammad Ameer Ahmad and Muhammad Ameen Ahmad

• Haha
Reactions: noob and BR2
I know it's not about cool names, but I didn't want to open a new thread for it: I would like a list of riders one can (and I will) easily mix up.

James Piccoli and Andrea Piccolo
Ben Turner and Ben Tulett
José Herrada and Jesus Herrada (yeah, I know it's not hazardous)
Jake Stewart and Mark Stewart
Clara Copponi and Chiara Consonni
Until the media started referring to Mathias Norsgaard Jørgensen as (correctly) Mathias Norsgaard instead of Mathias Jørgensen, I had trouble distinguishing him from his movistar teammate Matteo Jorgenson.

TRENDING THREADS