• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

CQ ranking

Page 94 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Jancouver said:
What happened to this thread? They moved it and we lost ton of pages? WTF?

Relax, most things will return. hopefully everything will get back in the correct manner, but I can't move all the posts at the same time

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
Congrats to all those who got Stybar. He just got first 10 points from the stage 4 therefore he is already profitable pick. He may even get more points for the overall.

PS I dont have him because I didnt take any of the "obvious" picks ;)

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Jancouver said:
Congrats to all those who got Stybar. He just got first 10 points from the stage 4 therefore he is already profitable pick. He may even get more points for the overall.

PS I dont have him because I didnt take any of the "obvious" picks ;)

Yeah, and he's also riding Tour de Picardie, Tour de Belgique and Tour de Suisse.

Giro Team
In a perfect world, Ciolek wins 3 bunch sprints, Kristoff one, Nocentini and Ulissi win a breakaway stage, Navarro and Feillu crack a top20 result each and they all finish. But that is not going to happen:(
CIOLEK Gerald
CLEMENT Stef
FEILLU Brice
KRISTOFF Alexander
NAVARRO GARCIA Daniel
NOCENTINI Rinaldo
SLAGTER Tom Jelte
ULISSI Diego

Might as well admit that my only chance to climb in the ranking this month is the Mantova investigation :( I'll happily give up my Bruseghin's 30 points so that the many who took Ballan, Cunego and Scarponi lose hunfreds of points (who needs that many by the way) :D Plus it is a good riddance except for Ballan, one of my favorite riders.

Giro team may be alright:

Kreuziger (wishful thinking for top 5, who really knows)
Modolo (although ditto Hrotha's 'lame leadout man' comment, hopefully he can survive the climbs and do well in the few stages after most of the sprinters will drop out)
Ciolek (who knows what to expect of this guy by now)
Lofkvist (top 15? Could win the Strade Bianche stage)
Sivstov (solid overall hopefully, top 20?)
Di Luca (who knows)
Clement
Betancourt (who knows, but could do well when the hills go up)
Deignan (solid overall hopefully)

Madrid was decent, with Schumacher 4th and Felline finally showing something (21 points for 11th)... hopefully things will pick up this month, although I don't have Anton, Sella, Rujano who alot of people do have and who could all do well. Sigh, if only Ricco wasn't an idiot, my Giro team would look a sight better...

Update 17:

It's been a very quiet week in the cycling world which also can be seen in the scoreboard where not much has changed. MADRAZO just squeezes himself into the top 10 on the cost of Gotland who surely will be looking to make a quick comeback. Top fight for the first place seems more fierce than ever as only roughly 200 points separate 1st from 5th place.
Libertine Seguros scores some much needed points as he's this weeks high jumper moving from 84th to 74th.

Top 10:

Position (last update) team name - points

1. (1) AAC1983 - 5305
2. (2) LukeSchmid - 5169
3. (4) ingsve - 5124
4. (5) theyoungest - 5108
5. (3) Pcutter - 5100
5. (6) Handbrake - 5100
7. (7) The Hitch - 4962
8. (8) Waterloo Sunrise - 4916
9. (9) microdose - 4738
10. (12) MADRAZO - 4719

Download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JTZ925QR

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
Hugo Koblet said:
Regarding Weylandt:

I have not finally decided what to do, but I lean towards ruling that he will score 45 which is what he has scored so far this year.

I am of course open to any suggestions.

As one of the people with Weylandt, I agree with this feeling. I have enjoyed this game and learnt quite a bit from it, but it is not the place to right the wrongs of the world. A young man has died and it doesn't seem fitting to worry about a game.

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Mixed bag for me:
Barredo 10
Seeldrayers 8
Siutsou 8

but also:
Boom 0
Moinard 0
Renshaw 0

I had 15 guys at the Tour last year (!) and an average of 3.8.

TRENDING THREADS