• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Crazy Bike Handling

I know this probably doesnt belong in this section but i only use the road section as i dont have mountain or cyclecross or a fixie bike and i also found some of the bike handling crazy enough to warrant some talk. And anyway it is another way to keep us occupied between major races.

http://www.visordown.com/articles/view/video_bike_control_beyond_belief/6792.html

I think he is a nutcase, and will probably nut himself or hit the pave pretty solidly if he stacks. But got to admire he's skills.
Your thoughts

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, he's linked on a few posts in the MTB forum...he's insane, and amazing.

If you do a search on him on YouTube, you'll find tons of stuff and quite a few of the vids show some of his more monumental crashes...he takes some diggers that just made me cringe watching...