• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Creed article?

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
ChewbaccaDefense said:
I have it on pretty solid authority that those screen shots that involve Creed are from Lance's phone. You guys wanna talk about agenda, ask yourself why Lance would be getting someone to post screenshots from his phone? Why doesn't he have the ball to do it openly himself? What does he see as the benefit for doing so? Maybe my souce is wrong, but I really don't think so, he hasn't been wrong about anything else he revealed in the past, so hammer away on the wrong people once again, then ask yourself what your agenda really is, while you're questioning agendas.

Interesting if that is true.

I don't see the endgame in that case, but I'm not a master manipulator, not even close!

Any ideas what the endgame would be in that scenario?

DirtyWorks said:
ChewbaccaDefense said:
I have it on pretty solid authority that those screen shots that involve Creed are from Lance's phone. You guys wanna talk about agenda, ask yourself why Lance would be getting someone to post screenshots from his phone? Why doesn't he have the ball to do it openly himself? What does he see as the benefit for doing so? Maybe my souce is wrong, but I really don't think so, he hasn't been wrong about anything else he revealed in the past, so hammer away on the wrong people once again, then ask yourself what your agenda really is, while you're questioning agendas.

Interesting if that is true.

I don't see the endgame in that case, but I'm not a master manipulator, not even close!

Any ideas what the endgame would be in that scenario?

I feel very certain it's true, which does beg the question you ask. Part of it seems to be to besmirch JV again, but he also seems to want to suggest that the more people doing it, the more his transgressions are not as bad as they once seemed. As far as doping goes, I can't say that I completely disagree with that, but he did much more than dope, and that's the part that he seems incapable of addressing in any meaningful way.

But the dude is an angry, vindictive narcissist, and if what I read about him having to fly coach recently is true, the fall is killing him. I can't seem to muster any sympathy for the guy, but others seem to, and I can understand that in some ways. The thing I'll say is that, in my life, I see many people who are cleaning up the wreckage of their past, and I admire it when it's done. What I've seen from Lance is a lot of mouth movement, and little to any true contrition. He has a sense of entitlement, and that is driving most of what is happening now, and trying to extrapolate rational motives from that is almost impossible, because he doesn't appear to be a rational person.

That's my 2 cents anyway.

Re:

Dear Wiggo said:
Is it relevant why Lance did it the way he did?

Isn't the focus here an alleged anti-doping, no-doper is in fact the opposite? The articles he sucked "journo"s into writing were fabrications?

It is relevant to me, and I think it might be to others. If it isn't to you, then I have no issue with that, as we are all allowed to make judgments, and form opinions based on our own set of criteria.

As far as journos go, who is doing the sucking is debatable...

Sep 29, 2012
dearwiggo.blogspot.com.au
Re: Re:

ChewbaccaDefense said:
Dear Wiggo said:

Isn't the focus here an alleged anti-doping, no-doper is in fact the opposite? The articles he sucked "journo"s into writing were fabrications?

It is relevant to me, and I think it might be to others. If it isn't to you, then I have no issue with that, as we are all allowed to make judgments, and form opinions based on our own set of criteria.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/mic ... -the-sport

Creed sucked the journos in - not sure what your response means.

Re:

Dear Wiggo said:
Huh? So Creed - previously outed by DeCanio but otherwise getting away with it is vicariously outed by X but coz it was X, that's what we're gonna talk about.

Man so much X hate and focus.

I recall DeCanio, but, maybe I have it wrong.

I don't know why Wonderboy would swing so low. I'm not arguing. I'm just not seeing it.

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Re:

Dear Wiggo said:
Huh? So Creed - previously outed by DeCanio but otherwise getting away with it is vicariously outed by X but coz it was X, that's what we're gonna talk about.

this very much.

So let me get this straight.
Kayle claims John_itscleanuptime lies, and next thing you know Race Radio is online to tell John "you lied!"...mkay...
That's agenda. Normal thing would be to stay agnostic rather than to produce an all-knowing "you lied!" because Kayle says so.

Re:

Dear Wiggo said:

Talk about Creed, I don't find the fact that he doped to be surprising, nor terribly noteworthy. Not sure if you've picked-up on this, but these are not isolated incidents.

As for the remainder of the information, you're free to disregard it if you like. As I'm sure you're aware, I really couldn't care less what your opinion is, so carry on with whatever narrative you need. If you read carefully, I was replying to the assertion that RR had an agenda here, by pointing out that there is a lot of that going around. Why is it that you pinpointed my post, and not those others who chose to focus on RR? At least the guy I discussed rode a bike in the professional peloton

Man so much X hate and focus

Dear Wiggo said:
ChewbaccaDefense said:
Dear Wiggo said:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/mic ... -the-sport

Creed sucked the journos in - not sure what your response means.

Apparently, you don't get the actual purpose of what passes for journalism...really, that story is a vehicle for advertising, and I don't think Creed approached cyclingnews...I'm guessing it was the other way around. However, don't take that as an endorsement of his lies. I'm no fan of Creed, as I confronted him a couple of years ago about his knowledge of doping, and he lit into me about it, and denied any involvement or knowledge. I always felt like his response belied reality, and those texts seem to prove that.

Why that is coming to the fore now, is also interesting to me.

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site

ChewbaccaDefense said:
Dear Wiggo said:

Talk about Creed, I don't find the fact that he doped to be surprising, nor terribly noteworthy. Not sure if you've picked-up on this, but these are not isolated incidents.

As for the remainder of the information, you're free to disregard it if you like. As I'm sure you're aware, I really couldn't care less what your opinion is, so carry on with whatever narrative you need. If you read carefully, I was replying to the assertion that RR had an agenda here, by pointing out that there is a lot of that going around. Why is it that you pinpointed my post, and not those others who chose to focus on RR? At least the guy I discussed rode a bike in the professional peloton

a bit quick to pull the trigger, Chewbaccad. Relax.

you don't think it's funny RR dismisses everything John_itscleanuptime has to say under the same pretext that so many used to dismiss Landis' claims?

I'm interested in hearing what else John_itscleanuptime may have to say. Are you not?
RR could stay out of this, let it take its course, and not act as JV's mouthpiece here.
JV is man enough to handle this himself, don't you think?

sniper said:
ChewbaccaDefense said:
Dear Wiggo said:

you don't think it's funny RR dismisses everything John_itscleanuptime has to say under the same pretext that so many used to dismiss Landis' claims?

I'm interested in hearing what else John_itscleanuptime may have to say. Are you not?
RR could stay out of this, let it take its course, and not act as JV's mouthpiece here.

Wiggo and I go way back, so this is far from new territory.

Anyway, I don't think RR will shut John up, and I have no real issue with him tweeting whatever he wants. I'll also note that RR has made two tweets in response to that guy, so I don't think there has been a avalanche of response from him about this. I've made probably 4 or 5 myself, in support of the information he revealed.

Irrespective of that, I find it interesting that screenshots from Lance made it into someone else's hands, and that person is the vehicle for their revelation.

sniper said:
ChewbaccaDefense said:
Dear Wiggo said:
Except it's the Creed thread, right? I think that's what the title says.

Pretty sure.

Pretty sure it isn't the RR thread. Again, you can pick and choose the off topic posts you want to address, but quit pretending you don't also have an agenda for that
trouble getting your arguments together?

Not really, you?

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site

ChewbaccaDefense said:
sniper said:
ChewbaccaDefense said:
Dear Wiggo said:

Anyway, I don't think RR will shut John up, and I have no real issue with him tweeting whatever he wants. I'll also note that RR has made two tweets in response to that guy, so I don't think there has been a avalanche of response from him about this. I've made probably 4 or 5 myself, in support of the information he revealed.

Irrespective of that, I find it interesting that screenshots from Lance made it into someone else's hands, and that person is the vehicle for their revelation.
yes, that is interesting.

mind though: last time I checked, JV was on pretty good terms with Lance, which would not seem to support the view that Lance is behind the JV/Lim accusations, though of course it doesn't disprove it either.

sniper said:
ChewbaccaDefense said:
sniper said:
ChewbaccaDefense said:
Dear Wiggo said:

mind though: last time I checked, JV was on pretty good terms with Lance, which would not seem to support the view that Lance is behind the JV/Lim accusations, though of course it doesn't disprove it either.
I think you might want some updated information then.

sniper said:
ChewbaccaDefense said:
sniper said:
ChewbaccaDefense said:
Dear Wiggo said:

If you're trying to pretend that you know what is going on with these guys you're not doing a very good job of it.
Pretty sure Lance hates JV...
maybe check again

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
The 'OLD" Lance hates these guys. The 'NEW', improved, contrite, economy class Lance loves everyone now....don't you know about all the good he continues to do? (for himself)

Funny, Wiggo has taken to twitter to voice his displeasure that I outed the source on Creed. What's more amusing is that I blistered Creed a couple of years ago about doping, when he posted support for Wigans' "You're all a bunch of couch sitting wankers" rant. Funny, I don't remember DearWiggo around then on the topic, been wondering where the *** you were? What a maroon.

May 26, 2010
Visit site

mewmewmew13 said:
If you're trying to pretend that you know what is going on with these guys you're not doing a very good job of it.
Pretty sure Lance hates JV...
maybe check again

Pretty sure Armstrong likes only Armstrong. End of. Rest is a bluff.

TRENDING THREADS