• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Critérium du Dauphiné 2024, June 2 - 9

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
provide*

Nevertheless Vingegaard beat Bernal on O Gran Camino, a man who was more stronger than Roglic on Paris Nice, so the field wasn't that weak.

Even so, Vingegaard won TA against a good field, he showed good shape in the beggining of the season and that he was in good track for the Tour.

Probably Roglic will show on Bora that he will get better, but he still needs to prove he can achieve a higher level there, than in Visma. Or at the least a similar level, but on that case, it will be hard to win the Tour.
stronger*
beginning*
more better* …nah, just kidding😁

Dq65GKgJvUjAcs2nYBT3p6-650-80.png.webp

I was hoping he’s not 100% at the Dauphiné. Gaining the last %’s during the 8 stages and be in peak form when the Tour starts.
Dont know if he could hold his peak form from this Sunday untill the end of the Tour.
But also not sure you can get a lot better after the Dauphiné.

He will be good already I guess. Always came out flying after training camps. He’s had a good 20 days of training. Hope he can smash the TT and be a contender the last 3 stages.

I was hoping he’s not 100% at the Dauphiné. Gaining the last %’s during the 8 stages and be in peak form when the Tour starts.
Dont know if he could hold his peak form from this Sunday untill the end of the Tour.
But also not sure you can get a lot better after the Dauphiné.

He will be good already I guess. Always came out flying after training camps. He’s had a good 20 days of training. Hope he can smash the TT and be a contender the last 3 stages.
He'll smash it alright.