• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Critérium du Dauphiné May 30-June 6 2021

Page 40 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I think his last announcement was the first step in his preparation to get around the fact that he's not gonna race the Tour.

Yeah.

He should hit the morning break tomorrow or Sunday, go deep and see if there is any hope, even as a break away rider.

If not, he has to drop out of the Tour, and focus on smaller races the rest of the season..... maybe go to the Vuelta, if things start looking up.

GC
Clipboard.jpg

Reactions: Sandisfan
They are joke of commentators at Eurosport. I mean today they talked Kwiatkowski was the main favorit or at least that Ineos will ride for him. I mean what?

They said Kwai was a favourite for a stage the other day, next minute he was on the front doing his normal robot dom role. They're just fan boys. I mean, Kirby was saying Bala didn't have it in him to close the gap to TGH despite him looking good and not going full bore. Bang next minute he takes the stage. He's clueless and cant call a race at all.

20 riders finished in the same time today. These riders should also be the strongest tomorrow and on sunday.

Here the team distribution:
Movistar Team
3​
INEOS Grenadiers
3​
Team Jumbo-Visma
2​
BORA - hansgrohe
2​
Astana - Premier Tech
2​
Cofidis, Solutions Crédits