• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Criterium du Dauphine 2014: Stage 2, Tarare - Col du Beal

Who will win this?

• Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
PROFIL.jpg

PROFILKMS.png

So what will this bring? :D

Two possible scenarios:

Froome wants to show Contador how good he is, Sky will set up a strong pace and Chris will attack with 3-4km to go to let Richie and G ride their own tempo in the last k's and keep gc chances high.

Sky will decide to let the break go to avoid working on the flattish stages. They will hit hard next Saturday.

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Wallenquist said:
Two possible scenarios:

Froome wants to show Contador how good he is, Sky will set up a strong pace and Chris will attack with 3-4km to go to let Richie and G ride their own tempo in the last k's and keep gc chances high.

Sky will decide to let the break go to avoid working on the flattish stages. They will hit hard next Saturday.

I think Froome is eager to put contador's in his place. He can't wait to stomp his authority as early as tomorrow. I don't think he isn't going to wait until saturday. He is out for blood. Expect Froome to attack hard.

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Parrulo said:
Froome to win but the forum won't crash because in june there isn't enough traffic for that to happen :p

It almost happened 2 hours ago. Or was it a pure accident that it happened at the moment Froome just won the ITT? I doubt it :D

Butterhead

BANNED
Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
If anyone believes cf can or will drop AC here, then you will be disappointed, it wouldnt even surprise me if AC beats in him the sprint.

This is NOT the AC from last year, hell its not even an AC we have seen yet, this is the new version. :D

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I hope something will happen before the MTF.

If Sky still have six or seven men at the foot of the climb, it's game over. Still don't understand why Alberto is sending the B-team. He will be alone and isolated very early on the mountain.

Butterhead

BANNED
Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Fzotrlool said:
I hope something will happen before the MTF.

If Sky still have six or seven men at the foot of the climb, it's game over. Still don't understand why Alberto is sending the B-team. He will be alone and isolated very early on the mountain.

What makes you think that?

Those guys he brought with him climbs fairly well,
Porte drops before Paulinho does, just wait...
Its not a bad team for this race, not bad at all.

TRENDING THREADS