• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Criterium du Dauphine-Stage 6

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
peloton said:
Horner smoked a very strong TT field at PV in April......

Good stage today.

Yep, that was a classy win to cap that tour off. I believe that TT had like 400m of climbing which helped him, not too mention he was wearing the race leader's jersey. He isn't a bad TT but just not a great one.

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
San Carlo said:
I think they did the climb on 42.23.
Yup. Not too shabby considering the wind and all the attacking, but still waaaay off Armstrong and Pantani, which I guess is a good thing. Van Den Broeck was one of the few who seemed to take his own, steady pace, and he finished about 40 seconds down.

Kudos to Contador for attacking relentlessly and to Brajkovic for responding every time.

A

Anonymous

Moose McKnuckles said:
TFF working in the Spinal Tap reference like a pro. Pay attention young posters.

Is there a bow smiley?

Thank you sir, thank you!:D

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
So, basically, absolutely no one talking about Horner working for Van Garderen on the stage.
I wonder how many people would be up in arms if they were spanish.

Reminds me of Paulinho's words back in 2008 when he was asked how the different nationalities at Astana got along.

"Horner is a really really nice guy.....if you're american. If you're not, he despises you"