• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cycling games Toys and figurines

Mar 16, 2009
www.sportgoodies.fr
Hello,

I open this post in order to inform you about the new cycling items recently available.

New Games :
L'Echappée infernale Board Game version 2009 is the official Tour de France Game.

Leader One game was published in 2008 and became in 2009 the official game of the 2009 Giro.
LEAD1_09G_1.jpg

Bisikle is a new game with an incredible patented ball which reproduces on a hard plastic the same movement as a glass ball in the sand. build up your track as for slot-car tracks and play your favorite race on it.
BSK09_1_10.jpg

New cycling miniatures:
Comming from the games Bisikle and L'Echappee Infernale some new plastic riders are now available.

BSK_PKCYP_1.jpg

and some new collector cyclist from the 200 years old Toy Soldier manufacturer CBG-Mignot are also available :

CBG_6802T.JPG

Find out them all on : http://www.sportgoodies.fr/shop/index.php?language=en

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Hi..
Cool information.. also i have some to share with you...Racing games is one of the most exciting games of the gaming industry and reaching high speeds in games by being the fastest and reach the finish line first is the goal of the race every time player. Una de las cosas que la mayoría de los jugadores es el placer de poder que se personaliza su propio vehículo para llevar a cabo todos estos objetivos. One of the things that most of the players are pleased to be able to customize their own vehicle to carry out these objectives.
¿Qué piloto jugadores realmente el amor es para demostrar su habilidad para los coches y otros jugadores en la comunidad de juegos en línea. What do players really love pilot is to demonstrate its ability for coaches and other players in the online gaming community. Ser capaz de ilustrar personalizar su coche y demostrando que es uno de los coche más rápido en la comunidad de carreras es una cierta sensación espeluznante un jugador puede tener Hay más de cincuenta empresas de juego que busca game testers para ayudarlos y haciendo un juego de carreras de alta calidad para garantizar que antes de que la liberación de los juegos, ya que no hay error en los juegos. Being able to illustrate and personalize your car proving to be one of the fastest car in the racing community is some creepy feeling a player can have more than fifty companies are gambling that seeks game testers to help and make a racing game high quality to ensure that before the release of the game, as there is no error in the games.Al ser un probador de juego te aceptar la entrega de nuevas copias de juegos para volver a mantener las compañías de videojuegos lo que a esfuerzo de sus juegos nuevos para que la opinión que les dan, por ello, uno va a pagar y no hay nada que disfrutar más que ser un probador de juego y tratando de nuevos juegos y ser capaz de compartir la opinión con diferentes empresas. Being a game tester you accept delivery of new copies of games to get back to keep game companies which in their effort to make new games that give the opinion, therefore, you will pay and nothing to enjoy more than being a game tester and trying new games and be able to share the view with different companies. Si realmente les encantan los juegos de carreras entonces puede llegar a ser un probador de juego y tendrás la posibilidad de tratar todos los r4 juegos de carreras de automóviles nuevos antes de salir y no importa en qué consola. If you really love racing games then you can become a game tester and you have the ability to treat all racing games r4 new car before you leave and no matter what console.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
I have a few 1/12 miniatures from Del Prado. It's a 1980 Hinault bike, Moser's 1984 hour bike and Indurain's Espada.
I think there's also a miniature from this series of a Trek bike and an Orbea.
Anyone has a clue where I could find those?
Found the rest through Ebay, but these never show up.

Mar 16, 2009
www.sportgoodies.fr
Hi ak-zaaf,

You're right the Trek and Orbea were sold in the serie. Frankly the serie could be found in shops for the first 4-5 issues and then disappeared. I think it was not a success and so we do not find so much of them on E-bay and I've not seen many in the specialized "antiques" in France. It was a pity that there were not more race bikes.

I've checked on Ebay you have one Trek and Orbea are available in Spain :
http://stores.shop.ebay.fr/Andrea-y...13QQ_sidZ831042853QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

Please tell about Sport Goodies around you !

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Cyclingmodel said:
Hi ak-zaaf,

You're right the Trek and Orbea were sold in the serie. Frankly the serie could be found in shops for the first 4-5 issues and then disappeared. I think it was not a success and so we do not find so much of them on E-bay and I've not seen many in the specialized "antiques" in France. It was a pity that there were not more race bikes.

I've checked on Ebay you have one Trek and Orbea are available in Spain :
http://stores.shop.ebay.fr/Andrea-y...13QQ_sidZ831042853QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

Please tell about Sport Goodies around you !

You are cool. I can now complete that collection.

I like collection cycling paraphernalia and sites like yours are great. Thank you very very much and I'll spread the word.

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
L'Echapee Infernale Game

Interested in purchasing, but not quite sure how the figurines work. It includes figurines, and I stick the sticker jerseys on them right? When I purchase new team jerseys, they will include new figurines, right? I'm a little confused. If anyone has any experience with it, and any feedback on the game, it would be much appreciated.

Dekker_Tifosi said:
Nah, Pro Cycling Manager does the trick on PC already

Gr8 Game dekker-tifosi.....When will they add Mountain bike racing to this game?There are enough Professional Teams?Also would like an Under25 Component to the game.....A series of u25 World cup races Maybe>?

Mar 16, 2009
www.sportgoodies.fr
mpantani said:
Interested in purchasing, but not quite sure how the figurines work. It includes figurines, and I stick the sticker jerseys on them right? When I purchase new team jerseys, they will include new figurines, right? I'm a little confused. If anyone has any experience with it, and any feedback on the game, it would be much appreciated.

Hello,
You're right. The game "L'échappée infernale" includes figurines and some stickers to put on the back of the riders. Than you can purchases sets of 3 figurines with the stickers of the team you like.
The 2010 jerseys are available on my webshop : http://www.sportgoodies.fr/shop/

The new rules are quite sympathic. There is more race strategy but you can also play an easy rules for quick game or game with young children.

TRENDING THREADS