• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cycling on USA TVs, desktops, laptops, and handheld devices

Page 48 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Actually the SBS service was better with the addition of Mitch Docker who added more color and shade.
I've finally invested in a VPN, so I'll be giving SBS a whirl for some races Peacock/NBC doesn't cover. Speaking of which...

P-R this Sunday on Peacock at 1:55am west coast time - YEEEAH! (Can't promise I'll be watching from the very start, but I should at least give the Hell of the North a valiant effort.)

No spoilers please
But this my first chance to watch stage 4 of basque country.

But looking for it on Max I can't find the replay. Stages 1 to 3 yes , but not stage 4

did something happen and stage 4 doesn't exist?

again....NO SPOILERS please
Pretty hard to explain without spoilers. But apparently Discovery+ did remove the replay from their platform, perhaps MAX did as well.

Reactions: Potomac
The biggest one-day race in cycling, available to watch live on a US streaming service. Yet the LA Times “Sports on the Air Today” includes the time and broadcaster to watch streaming coverage of bowling, pickleball, high school basketball, motocross, college softball, and of course all the mainstream sports. But no Roubaix.
Kinda sad.

• Sad
Reactions: Carols
The biggest one-day race in cycling, available to watch live on a US streaming service. Yet the LA Times “Sports on the Air Today” includes the time and broadcaster to watch streaming coverage of bowling, pickleball, high school basketball, motocross, college softball, and of course all the mainstream sports. But no Roubaix.
Kinda sad.

it was live on cable tv (CNBC) too lol

Reactions: Carols