• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cycling: Serious business.

nia O'Malley said:
This is one the funniest videos I've seen this year. It might be already famous in the cycling community, if so I apologise; it has all the makings of an internet classic indeed.

Local brawl at OK corral

I believe that it is quite well known but it's widely thought to be a fake, Nia. :)

The dodgy bit, if you look closely, is when the "cheater" is pushed in order to get him in the position of being on the rampart of the bridge. In that push, impact !== momentum of stumble, or in simple terms, it's pure WWF.

Nonetheless, a generous lemon wedge of the great public continues to protest that it is genuine and I think, in the final analysis, it doesn't matter whether it is or isn't. :)