• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cycling solution could promote world peace

Jul 18, 2009
Visit site
Hear me out! (I think that's how all the most ridiculous ideas begin) ;)

Garmin (aka DNS-Walking Wounded Garmin Transitions Team) have no Sprinters & Naughty HTC-Columbia have no lead-out train.

Solution: Bob S and JV bury the hatchet and form a super team made up of the several riders left from each team. Dean can be Cav's last man in the gallops.

If they can pull that off then everyone in the world think nice thoughts and never commit any evil acts ever again. Guaranteed. I'd nominate them both for the Nobel Peace Prize and they could both be shipped off to the Middle east/ Afghanistan and set about solving global conflict and terrorism. Which, let's face it, would be a piece of cake after that.

It could also be a dream for the sponsors too. HTC could make mobiles featuring Garmin sat-nav technology... which could only be viewed through specially designed Transitions lenses. Then we could all go for nice country walks in our Columbia outdoor gear and not get lost. :p

It's so simple and obvious, but it CANNOT fail:D

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
I think the fact an Aussie can headbutt a Kiwi so a Brit can win a bike race is neat.

As a British person I'd love to know what the Chappel brothers were on with the cricket.. Probably some sort of mental breakdown or something, quite funny though.

May 15, 2010
Visit site
This is is an interesting concept....

I would love to discuss this more seriously, but there is a new pic in the babes on bikes thread...

TRENDING THREADS