• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Danilo Di Luca???

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
ThirdWorld said:
I know what was in his head. He would like to feel the success again.. so he tryed to win an stage before he got caught.. it did not worked.

Yup, this Giro was all or nothing for him and he came up short, real shame for the rest of the team.

jens_attacks said:
to be honest i expected a finale like this, but in two years time not in 2013 already

doesn't change anything about my opinion on killer's awesomeness though

Giro13_st4-_Di-Luca.jpg

grazie per lo spettacolo grande!!!

always a fan.

Agree 100%. He is a doper but he is awesome.

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
jens_attacks said:
where da fuccin peloton at?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LfEisP5__gg#t=20s

puszy footing around the mountains and talking to the cops. that's where:eek:

i was just listening to that :D
right before reding about DMX's criminal record. there was one sentence that especially caught my eye: "DMX was arrested in June 2004, at the John F. Kennedy International Airport, on charges of cocaine possession, criminal impersonation, criminal possession of a weapon, criminal mischief, menacing, and driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, while claiming to be a federal agent and attempting to carjack a vehicle"
another kind of reckless, i guess..

jaylew said:
Jesus, what a loser. To think I was actually wanting him to stay away on stage 4. I don't know who's worse, him or Ricco.

Are you kidding? Lance can't even get into masters swim meets these days, let alone triathlons. They don't want him either.

Maybe its people who support unrepentant convicted drug cheats that are the real problem: plenty of them around here

TRENDING THREADS